Free Ephemera from bospress (1 Viewer)

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
Hi,
I was cleaning out my print shop (which is always a mess) and pulled together some items that I was planning on offering here as gifts to anyone interested. Please just e-mail me with your name and address (and what you want) to [email protected]. You do not need to select just one item, if you want more, just ask. These are meant as gifts, so it is all cool. No need to pay postage, but if you wanted to throw in a buck or two for postage, I would not refuse it, but don't let that keep you from getting stuff....

The items are:

1) Happy Christmas To All My Friends (Xmas card printed in Belfast with drawing from The Day It Snowed). Limited to 1000 copies, in red envelopes. Published by Winter Wind Press. I have 6 of these to give out.

2) Postcard of Buk, B&W photo by Tim Petros. Published by Delongpre Press. I have 8 of these to give out.

3) Photo of Buk and his cat circa 1978. I have one of these to give out.

4) Promo postcard for A.D. Winans - Days in Heaven Nights in Hell. Beautiful full color postcard with Daliesque collage. Published by Propaganda Press. I have about 20 of these to give out.

5) David Barker - The Stupidity of the Masses - Postcard. Published by Bottle of Smoke Press in 2006. Letterpress printed. I have about 15 of these to give out.

6) Food For Thought. Very cool postcards (printed using actual recycled cardboard from soda, beer and food boxes.) Printed by my friends lead Graffiti (www.leadgraffiti.com) in Newark, De. Their work is always innovative and amazingly printed. I hang out there about once a week and work on some BoSP projects using their great presses and amazing knowledge and talents. The three that I have here are Heineken, Vanilla Coke & a cracker box. Very cool and would look great framed at your bar. Please let me know your preference, but expect that the Heinelken one will go first. I have 3 of these. If I run out, I can probably get more when I am there next week...

7) (anon - Paris Uprising) - We Are All Undesirables. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 2 of these to give out.

8) (Steve Richmond) - FUCK HATE. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 2 of these to give out.

9) Hosho McCreesh - Just Keep Answering The Goddamn Bell. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 2 of these to give out.

10) Leonard Cohen - Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 2 of these to give out.

11) (anon) - Dying Is Easy. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 2 of these to give out.

12) S.A. Griffin - Los Angeles is the Mother of Reinvention. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 2 of these to give out.

13) S.A. Griffin - This is the Day. Printed and published by our very own STRANGEGIRL for the Obama Inauguration. Limited to 200 copies. Beautifully letterpressed. I have 10 of these to give out.

14) Father Luke - Worthy Goal. Printed and published by our very own STRANGEGIRL. Beautifully letterpressed. I have 8 of these to give out.

15) Charles Bukowski - I Saw A Tramp Last Night. Printed letterpress and published by Bottle of Smoke Press for friends of the press. Limited to an edition of 700 copies. I have a bunch of these left to give out.

16) Richard Krech - PIGALLE. Limited to 100 copies. Letterpress printed and published bu Bottle of Smoke Press. The folks that asked for these shoudl receive them shortly. I sent some out, but not all, so if you asked and did not yet receibve, expect them in a few days. If you have not asked for one, please feel free. I have a bunch still to give out.

That's all that I can find right now. If you want anything, don't be shy.

Happy 4th birthday, Buk.net.

Thanks,
Bill

Hi,
These will all go out tomorrow. What I still have, if anyone was holding back asking for things... Also if you asked for something, but want anything else, now is the time to ask. Once I have mailed them, it will cost me more to send the postcard that you did not ask for yet...:

1) Happy Christmas To All My Friends (Xmas card printed in Belfast with drawing from The Day It Snowed). Limited to 1000 copies, in red envelopes. Published by Winter Wind Press. I have 2 of these to give out.

4) Promo postcard for A.D. Winans - Days in Heaven Nights in Hell. Beautiful full color postcard with Daliesque collage. Published by Propaganda Press. I have about 10 of these to give out.

5) David Barker - The Stupidity of the Masses - Postcard. Published by Bottle of Smoke Press in 2006. Letterpress printed. I have about 5 of these to give out.

7) (anon - Paris Uprising) - We Are All Undesirables. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 1 of these to give out.

13) S.A. Griffin - This is the Day. Printed and published by our very own STRANGEGIRL for the Obama Inauguration. Limited to 200 copies. Beautifully letterpressed. I have 5 of these to give out.

14) Father Luke - Worthy Goal. Printed and published by our very own STRANGEGIRL. Beautifully letterpressed. I have 3 of these to give out.

15) Charles Bukowski - I Saw A Tramp Last Night. Printed letterpress and published by Bottle of Smoke Press for friends of the press. Limited to an edition of 700 copies. I have a bunch of these left to give out.

16) Richard Krech - PIGALLE. Limited to 100 copies. Letterpress printed and published bu Bottle of Smoke Press. The folks that asked for these shoudl receive them shortly. I sent some out, but not all, so if you asked and did not yet receibve, expect them in a few days. If you have not asked for one, please feel free. I have a bunch still to give out.

That's it, until I find another cache of ephemera to offer...

Best,
Bill

Hi All,
OK, I got to the Post Office and mailed everything before the snow started up. If you asked for something and I had it, it was sent. If I owe you anything and you do not get it in the next few days, please just let me know. The last thing that I want to do is promise something and then not send it as an oversite.

Also, this forum and its members give me much more every day than I could ever give back be sending out little freebies.

Best,
Bill

p.s. The S.A. Griffin books were received by me yesterday, signed. They were not here in time to get them to the PO, so anyone that ordered a copy of that new BoSP book will get theirs as soon as I can dig out and the Post Office reopens. Probably that will be Friday...

Bill: I got the package -- many thanks. Some cool stuff in there. You are a generous soul. An example for us all to follow.

We have received

FU

CK

HA

TE

and the beautiful Buk broadside.

We appreciate it, Bill.

Black Swan & Ponder

I am in the process of getting more of those SORE DOVE postcards from Soheyl, so if any of you missed out on things like FUCK HATE, please note that I will have more shortly and will post it here when that happens. I have already found a few other little freebies but am waiting until I have more to offer.

Bill

I just got my package today. Thank you so much Bill, these are beautiful pieces of typography. I love the paper, the type, everything. It's a quality I haven't seen before and now I'm definitely going to start paying more attention to plates and special ephemera like this. I'm looking at your website right now looking for stuff to buy soon.

I am amazed at the amount of goodies you managed to put aside for me. Thanks again, and these ephemera will be treasured. I'm already thinking about possibly framing the plate of Buk's poem and his photo postcard together. Heeh, then again, maybe not, I like to pick these things up and look at them every once in a while, enjoy the paper grain and the up close of the type. I love printed matter of this quality. They complement the poetry on them.

I got my stuff today. Thanks a lot for the Buk postcard and Christmas card, Bill! Both are very nice and I appreciate them.

Well I just got home after being gone for 9 days and my delapitated apt. slot was half open and empty. Seems wierd that I would get 0 mail in 9 days eh? So just maybe the word of bospress is being spread from wino to junkie to crackhead to tweeker to ect.....I gotta move out of this place.....

if the mailbox was too full, maybe the mailman brought it all back to the post office? If not, someone came buy and took your shit.

Bill

Hi,

I just received more stuff in the mail to give away. Compliments of Bottle of Smoke Press and Sore Dove Press. Some of these were offered before and some are new to this list....

A) (Steve Richmond) - FUCK HATE. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 4 of these to give out.

B) (anon) - Dying Is Easy. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 4 of these to give out.

C) (anon - Paris Uprising) - We Are All Undesirables. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 3 of these to give out.

D) S.A. Griffin - Los Angeles is the Mother of Reinvention. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 4 of these to give out.

E) Leonard Cohen - Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 3 of these to give out.

F) Hosho McCreesh - Just Keep Answering The Goddamn Bell. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 2 of these to give out.

G) A.D. Winans - 1-2-3-4 The rich Fuck the Poor. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 4 of these to give out.

H) Jack Hirschman - No I Tu Lover. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 2 of these to give out.

I) Soheyl Dahi - Why Sarah Palin? Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 2 of these to give out.

J) Lawrence Ferlinghetti - Dissent Is not Unamerican.. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 3 of these to give out.

K) Linda King - When Can I Stop Being Bukowski's Woman And Become Linda King?. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 2 of these to give out.

L) Linda King - I Always Wondered If My Man Loved me But I Never Doubted My Dog. Published by Sore Dove Press in 2009 as part of their Slogan series. Second Printing. I have 1 of these to give out.

M) Charles Bukowski - I Saw A Tramp Last Night. Printed letterpress and published by Bottle of Smoke Press for friends of the press. Limited to an edition of 700 copies. I have a bunch of these left to give out.

N) Richard Krech - PIGALLE. Limited to 100 copies. Letterpress printed and published bu Bottle of Smoke Press. I have a bunch still to give out.

Postage appreciated, but not necessary.

Peace out.

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back