thought of madness...
of all the madness of the world
of all the misunderstandings leading to it
it really got me in the dash

I left the spud among pebbles
I believe it winked . . .

Okay I did not miss the Catacombs,
here is a true Halloween story,
Walking through the tunnels I put my hand through a dark crack and touched something lose,
it was a BONE, put it in my pocket and decided to take it back home to Montreal. Put it in my suitcase and forgot about it. On the plane coming back I realized that the BONE had gone through customs and was now in my possession.
I thought if they found it I'd say that someone sold it to me, then I'd think I'll say I found if On Céline's grave in Meudon, this was getting crazier by the second and I was starting to get sweatty. I thought I could say I found the BONE on Jim Morrisson's grave and wanted to take a souvenir. I also had one too many bottles of wine and had to decide whether I was going to mention it to the agent. I had realized that if I said anything they might search my luggage and find part of the National treasure and I could be in jail. I got so nervous that I decide to take a sleeping pill to avoid a total freakout in front of the agent. By the time I got to the desk I was calm but slightly slurring. . . Jezuzzzzzzzzzzz
The agent said :"Welcome back to Canada" and I nearly left on my knees.
The BONE is now sitting on a shelf ,the story being more scary
than the BONE itself. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of respect

Piss on Morrison's grave for me.
Out of respect, i mean

Have fun, Black Swan

As a said, three lots down from Jim's at Le Pére Lachaise
and Meudon on a rainy day . . .
The black cat sat on the grave next to Céline's

Untitled 15.jpg Untitled 16.jpg Untitled 27.jpg

Okay I did not miss the Catacombs,
here is a true Halloween story,
Walking through the tunnels I put my hand through a dark crack and touched something lose,
it was a BONE, put it in my pocket and decided to take it back home to Montreal. Put it in my suitcase and forgot about it. On the plane coming back I realized that the BONE had gone through customs and was now in my possession.
I thought if they found it I'd say that someone sold it to me, then I'd think I'll say I found if On Céline's grave in Meudon, this was getting crazier by the second and I was starting to get sweatty. I thought I could say I found the BONE on Jim Morrisson's grave and wanted to take a souvenir. I also had one too many bottles of wine and had to decide whether I was going to mention it to the agent. I had realized that if I said anything they might search my luggage and find part of the National treasure and I could be in jail. I got so nervous that I decide to take a sleeping pill to avoid a total freakout in front of the agent. By the time I got to the desk I was calm but slightly slurring. . . Jezuzzzzzzzzzzz
The agent said :"Welcome back to Canada" and I nearly left on my knees.
The BONE is now sitting on a shelf ,the story being more scary
than the BONE itself. . .

you should be ashamed of yourself
for removing human remains from the catacombs
i made some great photograph down there years ago
it's such a cool place and people like you
want to take it apart one bone at a time....pffft

As a said ,three lots down from Jim's at Le Pére Lachaise
and Meudon on a rainy day . . .
The black cat sat on the grave next to Céline's

consider a class in basic photography