Going to Verona, Italy, next June (1 Viewer)

cirerita

Founding member
Yep, you guessed it, I'm addicted now and just scored two good tickets to catch Neil Young here:
http://www.arena.it/

He's gonna play many European summer festivals -sharing the bill with Ben Harper in Lisbon, Dylan in Madrid, etc- but those places are for kids who love to sweat and jump and sleep in tents, but if you're an old fart, the Arena di Verona is, by far, the best venue. And, hey, it's a 2,000 year old building!

Any Italian fans here?

He's gonna play many European summer festivals -sharing the bill with Ben Harper in Lisbon, Dylan in Madrid, etc- but those places are for kids who love to sweat and jump and sleep in tents

Right! He's gonna be at the annual Roskilde Festival (the biggest music festival in Northern Europe. It started in 1971), just outside Copenhagen, between July 3 - July 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
...I'm addicted now and just scored two good tickets to catch Neil Young...
Just don't go off the deep end and start following him from show to show in a old van, selling incense and glow-sticks in the parking lots to support your habit...

Nah, I already sold too many incense sticks when I was a kid -no kidding! And you probably would have to sell thousands of sticks to pay those tickets. Luckily, Verona is cheaper than London.

But it's not a bad idea. Lemme talk to my partner here, maybe she's up to it ;)

I do not weep, do you? ;)

yes, I do.

at moving movies, moving concerts, reading the right poems (by 'you-know-who'), looking into the stars at night and knowing I don't belong here, listening to Nick Cave and thinking of the girl who introduced me to him, watching the news and compairing them to what I know of some thousand years of history we could have learned from, walking through any street and looking into people's faces

and then - sometimes - there comes a moment, when I have tears in my eyes, NOT for pain but for LOVE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back