goodmorning (2 Viewers)

its not morning here
im new here and id like to find out whos objective enough to read my book which people believe is very much 'bukowski' but it think thats bs cause its mine.

oh and btw hi etc

number5

Not that interesting to me...
You have a book, but you want to vet who can and can't read it based on your opinion of their objectivity.
Objective in regards what?
If you are an author, you write the book - the transmission is up to you - you can't control the reception.
And anyone who thinks they can is an ass.
If your book is good enough, almost everyone will want to read it - be they Buk fans, John Grisham fans, saints or monsters - and you should be so damn lucky!

Number 5
How can we be sure the people who said your book was very "b like" were objective?
I mean why should we meet a standard no one else has had to reach?
Seems unfair almost patronizing and a trifle self serving (objectively speaking of course).

B fans think me book is great

some people generate interest in their product by telling them that they are not worthy of owning (or reading) it. I think that the thinking is the same as it was when you were a kid. You wanted to do whatever your parents told you that you could not do. To me, this seems like the plan.... Say that you have a book that would appeal to Buk fans, but that most of you are not cool enough to get it and only those that prove themselves to me will get to read it. Frankly, I have too many books here that are waiting to be read to add another...

So, to answer your question... I guess that I am not objective enough to get to buy your book.

Bill

If you think you have written a good book, then you should try and get it published. It does'nt matter if people here think it's good or bad. The only thing that matters is what the publishers think!...

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps number5 is the reincarnation of Ayn Rand, and what s/he really meant to say was you have to truly be an Objectivist to be worthy of the book. ;)

goodmorning number5!

My book is only available to those who can confirm to me they are truely objective...

More info will be available soon.

I dreamed of your book last night. Bukowski was wrong. He said journey to the end of the night is the best book written in the last 2000 years Your book, number5 is the best book written in the last 3000 years.

Longing for your reply.

Ponder.

number5 is a comedian and has come to the wrong place telling bad jokes...

the last number that inspired me was 7 of 9, do you have any of those qualities number5?

this is exactly what my subliminal message was all about.
many many semi intellectuals bashing a simple request such as objectivety.

thanks for pointing out to who not to send my still uncopyrighted material ;)

ponder, i'll keep you updated.

and i don't give a rats ass about what publishers think, pubslihers have published dan brown now havn't they (cheesy smiley wink wink)

Well, leave me out. If your book has as many misspellings and syntax errors as your posts, I think I would have a really hard time getting through it. Good luck though.

this is exactly what my subliminal message was all about.

Subliminal? What's subliminal about your message? I think it was quite straight forward.
Who's going to publish your book, now that publishers are ruled out? Your self? Or maybe you don't need to get it published...Well, never mind, Who cares...

As a publisher myself, please count me out too. Not interested.

Oh hold on!!!
Let me suck up to you!

Hi!!! My name is Sindy, I am 23 and am I the only girl on the forum?! LOLZ! I write pooetry, would someone like to read it please?!?!

Would that suffice mister big shot publisher?!

Go suck my imaginary balls.

And i don't understand why everybody is ranting about getting stuff published,
where did I mention that?! Well?

That's what I thought.

Oh and typos and sintaxical errors are perfectly fine on forums. Online correctness is for geeks.

Still leaves ponder as the one candidate. Please hold.

Number5 you read like a bloody moron... and your 'book' is no doubt the results of your infantile mind railing against its obvious inadequacies.
Take your "book', your rude online rants and your pissy attitude and shove them so far up your ass that your eye balls bulge.
:D
Oh, and change your name to Number2 please - it would be more appropriate.

And i don't understand why everybody is ranting about getting stuff published,
where did I mention that?! Well?

That's what I thought.

Oh and typos and sintaxical errors are perfectly fine on forums. Online correctness is for geeks.

number5 I am new to this website but man you have some attitude problem!
You really really need to work on you social skills. And yes, buk had great social skills.

I asked number5 to play nice. We'll see if s/he has it in him/her. Maybe s/he is just a misunderstood genius.

You know, like all of us.

Number5 you read like a bloody moron... and your 'book' is no doubt the results of your infantile mind railing against its obvious inadequacies.
Take your "book', your rude online rants and your pissy attitude and shove them so far up your ass that your eye balls bulge.
:D
Oh, and change your name to Number2 please - it would be more appropriate.

:D :D it took me about 10seconds... and then i got it :D :D

I must have missed that part in my "The Internets are a Series of Tubes" handbook. Good God, I don't want to be a geek.

are this beTTur? is i KewL now sindy?

i will say this for number5 - hear me out! - he sure has made for a entertaining thread! :p ...albeit indirectly.

he could be what salmon rushdie was
for the extremists

Of course he did! Because you're a genius, but not misunderstood...;):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back