• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Ha! (1 Viewer)

I fucking knew that they said "Bukowski" in that movie. I think that I mentioned it in a thread a while back and was told that it probably just sounded like Bukowski.

ha, indeed!

Bill

what the hell is this?? my kids are all grown, so I'm out of the disney loop (thank god!)

There was a truck named "Bukowski" in the movie "Cars" from Disney Pixar. I heard it when I was watching it with my kids and SWORE that this was his name. Others mentioned that it probably just sounded like that. It seems that someone at Pixar is a fan of the Buk.

Bill

I don't remember. I think that he was just descheveled (sp?).

Kinka like Mickey Rourkes version of Barfly if he was sober....

Bill

I'm amazed that people would pay $56 for a toy that is, in theory anyway, available for $7 in a toy store. These have a 2007 release date.....

Bill

It's not ebay, Bill. These are hyped up Pixar / Disney doo dads. Sets are starting
out at near ninety bucks, subject to allocation, and are boasted as:

COLLECTORS ARE GOING TO BE HUNTING THESE FOR A LONG TIME TO COME!

Go H E R E and wonder.

But, yeah. I'm on your side.

Disney Cars Movie Diecast BLING BLING MCQUEEN $ave S&H

Oh, man.

O' my god am I sick of these fucking little damn disney cars!!!! and now we have the opera guys,and the bands name dropping buk. buk,buk,buk!!! christ don't they know this is what killed Dylan Thomas?!

Used to be one could search for Bukowski and get... Bukowski.

Now it's a world of Disney craporama.

You can keep things out of the results...this is my favorite way to search Bukowski on eBay:

bukowski -pixar -bruiser -shirt -badge -modest -boogeyman -lighter -sticker

Just stick that into the search field.

if you're not interested in CDs and DVDs and ugly T-shirts, you can also use:

bukowski -DVD -CD -pixar -disney -shirt

and then check "search in title and description" (otherwise, the -CD -DVD won't work with most movies or CDs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back