Happy Birthday Everybody (2 Viewers)

The halftime show will be me reading my favorite poems by Buk wearing a t-shirt, 3 sizes too small for me, ass-less chaps and large Old man wrap around sunglasses. Don't believe that the Who will be there....

Bill

Those sun glasses are Los Alamos issue.
visual-healthwear-wraparounds.preview.jpg

The halftime show will be me reading my favorite poems by Buk wearing a t-shirt, 3 sizes too small for me, ass-less chaps and large Old man wrap around sunglasses.
Oh jesus christ, that would be the most awesome spectacle in history. Imagine if you could actually swing something like that. You would be able to feel the crushing waves of animosity rolling from the bleachers. Along with tens of millions of befuddled TV viewers, wondering how the signal got crossed and wondering where the lip syncing band was.

Shit would be raining down from the stands - beer cups, batteries, artificial limbs...

Fuck.

I'm getting to work on the planning for that. Target date: 2012.

I posted this video in another birthday thread, then realized it belonged here.
The vocal performance in this song is a metaphor for all birthday celebrations. When she sticks to the script (basic melody/verse/chorus), everything is fine.

Loose and funny in fact. Nothing to be worried about at all...

And then when she tries to "cut loose" - at 1:04 and 1:46 to be exact - everything goes to hell.
People are cringing and furniture is getting broken. Time to wipe up the blood and call the cops. Or at least a vocal coach. Singing can be a brutal endeavor.

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Happy fucking birthday everyone !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back