Happy birthday PhillyDave and birthdays in general, pro and con (1 Viewer)

Skygazer

And in the end...
Awww, just found out it was PhillyDave's Birthday a few days ago, he kept that one quiet ! Hope you had a lovely time, and belated birthday wishes. Cheers:)

Hmmm...cautious H.B to P.D. Aww fuck it! Happy Birthday ya secretive ( but you do have a right to limited forms of privacy) bastard!
Eeeek! skiroom, best explain,
Dave of Philly and I have a highly select :wb: and very esoteric book club, whereupon we exchange which books we are reading, about once a month,
hence my fore knowledge of his birthday! hope I haven't embarrassed you PhillyDave! was just so pleased.

Explain what, Sky?
Eeeek! skiroom, best explain,
Dave of Philly and I have a highly select :wb: and very esoteric book club, whereupon we exchange which books we are reading, about once a month,
hence my fore knowledge of his birthday! hope I haven't embarrassed you PhillyDave! was just so pleased.
No big deal Sky. In fact, we had something to share with everyone anyway: Our new ad campaign! (I'm the swarthy one)

photo-3.JPG

since this is - by title - a thread not only dedicated to one special birthday, but to the miserable fact of being born in general and at all, I'll take my freedom now to state:

Life is stupid.
Life is rot.
Being born is the worst of all unfortunates.

I'm pretty sure this has been said before (e.g. by some Ancient Greeks, Schopenhauer, Georg Trakl), so it ain't a poem but only a quote;
which means the mods can leave it here.
Or delete. Whatever.

edit:
Damn, I do see, this was way too morbid!
Let's go on celebrate!

since this is - by title - a thread not only dedicated to one special birthday, but to the miserable fact of being born in general and at all, I'll take my freedom now to state:
Damn, I do see, this was way too morbid!
Let's go on celebrate!

Too right roni!
As Socrates once said on his way to the forum:
Baby,
Life's what you make it,
Can't escape it

Baby,
yesterday's favourite,
don't you hate it!

Think I feel a song coming on.

I'm flattered this thread is about my birthday or if i actually have had a birthday or something like that. Thank youse all. I just turned 42. Got some cool stuff including a quart of beer from the wife and friends who took me out for $2 Tuesday and I live within walking distance of said bar. The book i got from the folks is pretty interesting so far.: Albert Camus Algerian Chronicles.

Thanks again, really. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back