Hello from HELL-A. (1 Viewer)

Ello everyone.
My name is Cristina. I've been a fan of Bukowski since my 9th grade honors English teacher secretly gave me a copy of Post Office... and i've been in love with his work ever since. Before reading Bukowski i loved wine, but now i lift my pinky up in his honor. I love listening to ill nino and Lamb of God but can't get enough of Lily Allen and Avril Lavigne. :eek: I'm a triple major and love all my 3 jobs that I do... yet i'm broke as fuck... But Bukowski keeps me alive. I know that was lame, but true. :) I look forward to this site and to read what others think about Hank. Peace.

<3

.:Cristina:.

i'm broke as fuck... But Bukowski keeps me alive.

Ask him to loan me twenty when you get around to it?

sign0016.gif

I wish my majors were that easy. :D I'm currently majoring in Marine Biology, Child Development and Music. Right now I work at an aquarium, I'm an after school teacher and I'm in a band & produce music for bands besides mine. I just helped out for a video shoot for Yahoo. That was fun... I couldn't decide on one in particular, so i stook with all 3.

I'd love to see a barnicle play double bass.

Seriously, executionstyle, I'm an environmental scientist, a part-time musician, and a developing child, so I can relate.

My son has a goldfish. It doesn't have any fingers so piano and guitar are definitely out. So whaddaya think? Drums? Or maybe flute?

Chronic: Buy it a foxx fuzz/wah/volume pedal, and let it flop about with a 1970 Fender Precision. It'll be just like Wetton (sans vocal annoyances). Just don't get a fretless. Goldfish are well-known to have poor intonation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back