Hello, there (1 Viewer)

Ahoy there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm a Korean fan of Bukowski.

I heard his name from a friend...and he's eager for him too..

But I haven't read much yet...few poems, madness of ordinary days, and the ham on rye(I liked it..)

Since there are not much associations between the Bukowski fans, and not much stuffs to read here in Korea, I was almost forgetting about him...

And thankfully, I found here...

See you often, and have a great day..

P.S. :I prefer to be called as Ham. You just can call me Ham..I don't know where I can change the nick.

P.S. :I prefer to be called as Ham. You just can call me Ham..I don't know where I can change the nick.
Your username has to be at least 4 characters, so we can't change it to "Ham." But if you want to change it to something else that is 4 or more characters, just let me know.

Well, Ham. has to come confirm that, or else I'll change it and Ham. will back and wonder why the logins keep failing. ;)

[...] or whatever you become. [...]

none of us knows, what we become in the end.
(yessss, the Philosophical hammer!)

but since maryjane always remembers me of a really fine Tom Petty song, I wouldn't want to associate it with a guy.

Ham. is just fine.

or HamOnRye.
or Ham Burger.
or HamSun.
or - if he's really funny: spAM

oh, sorry! i'm getting drunk!

welcome welcome. up post count! yesssss! NO but seriously, what's this thread about again? oh yeah, new blood. welcome aboard. stay clear of all the prometheus' and other tricksters of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back