"Help - I'm About To Turn 666 !" (2 Viewers)

number6horse

okyoutwopixiesoutyougo
OK - Here's a stupid example of superstition but,

My next post will be Number 666 and this freaks me out a little.
Numbers are a bigger part of my daily life than most people's because I get paid
to verify, record, and analyze numbers. I have fun seeing patterns and using crazy mnemonic devices to predict lottery numbers from my barstool. :)

Anyway - I am challenging everyone to post something (or a series of posts) which I have to respond to. If you can make it biblical or athiest doesn't matter. Keep in mind : My response will be Number 666 !

I'm drunk and noticing my post counts....SORRY..

I see your point, baby!
I do try to avoid numbers like '11' or '666' - btw: I do not take '13' very serious, do you?

no.6,
I also had a strange feeling when I got to post 666.In fact I was thinking of writing something special.
I decided to visit our rjwink666 and say hello, to get over the superstitious bump.

I see your point, baby!
I do try to avoid numbers like '11' or '666' - btw: I do not take '13' very serious, do you?

Though the question wasn't directed to me... I can safely say that I don't. It may have something to do with being born on the 13th (a Friday no less). Plus (ha ha, math humor) numbers are just... numbers to me.

Thank God I'm not superstitious (knock on wood)...;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If 666 is the number of the beast, (and Iron Maiden tells me it is so) just spare a thought for 668... the neighbour of the beast.

not if you were in Dublin...

...and I'm pretty sure Satan could reside in Dublin...
(funny shit- my Mozilla spell checker thing suggested i put a capital S on Satan!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back