Help needed (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone,
My name is Bartek Lach, I'm from Poland and currently I'm writing my BA paper. My thesis is "Charles Bukowski: literature as autobiography". Unfortunately Charles Bukowski is literally unknown in Poland and I have problem with buying anything he wrote. I have bought some books on amazon.com but it is too expensive for a Polish student. I have a request: can anyone tell me in which books/chapbooks/broadsides were those three poems published: "the rat", "my father" "We Ain't Got No Money, Honey, But We Got Rain"? I need full biblograbhy including the number of the page they were printed on.

hi lachu. the toolbar on the left has a works database button. click that and type the name of the poems into the search box. all will be revealed. book titles, page numbers included.

good luck with the paper.

Note that the page numbers in the database are from the original publications. Someone recently scolded me via email for having "incorrect" page numbers, but he was looking at Ecco reprints. Bear that in mind. Your mileage may vary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back