I. O. U. (1 Viewer)

Father Luke

Founding member
Way back when I was a darking - I meant darling, maybe a darkling, I dunno…

I owe some people 7 Deadly Sins.

I sent one to @roni - I remember, I included pictures of my nieces giving me a haircut. They were, like, three and four years old… I looked like some poor dog with mange afterwards.

Another went I dunno?

Kim Foscato got one. I sent her my favorite coffee mug along with it.

I know I owe @bospress.net one
@Black Swan I owe one to

Oh. I sent one to that … eccentric artist in Florida. Munch.

And I owe one to the kid who used to work in bookstores in Portland. I owe you one.

You guys know what a callback in comedy is? When you callback to an earlier reference? This is part that, part getting the band back together…

It was fun here. More fun than I’ve ever had on social media.

So. You three, Bill, Jossy, and …your smiling face is plain as day and I can not access your name, amigo.

Someone tell Bill I want his mailing address. Jocelyn, send me yours by whatever means necessary…

And for the love of god will someone PLEASE tell me what our friend’s name is?

I don't think Bill is on the Forum much these days, but you can find him on Facebook. Jocelyn's here. Not sure who your smiling friend might be. I'm glad you're back, Father Luke.

I’m trying to ween off of fb for awhile, David. They claim so much territory in the communication realm and all they are at the end of the fiscal year is a very popular blog site, with everyone accepting the role as unpaid guest bloggers.

And, @Black Swan and I have kept in touch. I can reach Bill directly sure, but for me it’s a bit more fun doing it this way. So, we’ll see. Either way, when the time comes he’ll get his book.

👋😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back