i propose we make a new subforum to stop the spam crud (1 Viewer)

B

BRobinsonHVV

sorry new here just speculating with all the spam posts that keep coming in I think we should make a subforum that we can report the links to. i dont know if that will help its up to you

Who are you? Why don't you go to the New Blood section and introduce yourself? Oh you might be spam. Thank you for your concern. Welcome to the forum enjoy the reading and fine information here. What books have you read?

sorry new here just speculating with all the spam posts that keep coming in I think we should make a subforum that we can report the links to. i dont know if that will help its up to you

99.9% of spam does not get in because of the amazing software and the forum admins. About every few weeks someone sneaks spam in and they are removed very quickly and their spam posting is removed so that it is like the never existed.

What spam have you seen? I can tell you that this has to be one of the cleanest forums out there for spam.

Bill

hmmmmm, BRobinsonHVV, do you happen to know where we can get some forum spam guard software that's really effective and cheap!
I bet you do, come on don't be shy, let us know.
come on, you know you want to.....

2344723043_86ccca365b_o.jpg

Sorry Fokes!

This is the kind of shenanigans that the mods and admin delete daily!

Nothing to see here... move along... move along.

2406381882_80473c41cf_o.gif

P.S. You can tell he's a spammer because he used its wrong. It should be it's.

i dont know if that will help its up to you

I've never seen such brilliantly ironic spam before.

The moderators here are great :D

Three chairs! (we need to sit down to do this vital work)

Hip Hip
"Hooray"
Hip Hip
"Hooray"
Hip Hip
"Hooray"

Thank you so very much!!!

hmmmmm, BRobinsonHVV, do you happen to know where we can get some forum spam guard software that's really effective and cheap!
I bet you do, come on don't be shy, let us know.
come on, you know you want to.....

Spot on, Hooch! Spot on...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back