I will fucking fight all of you. Don't try. (1 Viewer)

Just kidding. I couldn't figure out whether to say hello on another thread or start may own.

Anyhow, (clears throat) how-are-ya's? I see that the last time I logged in here was 2009, which feels like a lifetime ago. I happened to re-read "Dinosauria, We" the other day, which somehow led me to watching a bit of the 'Barfly' and 'Factotum' films this quarantined Friday evening (both kind of at the same time, like some hammered gecko scanning maniacally with one eyeball for each for eye or something). Gonna click around here and see what's new. Cheers.

* one eyeball for each for screen, I meant to say (oy...)

Didn't realize Factotum was Bukowski. I've seen it a couple times, but I barely remember anything about it - or my own life in general for that matter. Too much weed I guess.

I dont know much about Charles beyond his name and that he wrote stuff. My fav author of recent memory is Palahniuk, hmm another Chuck, and I haven't even read any of his shit in a while either.

In fact, the only books I've read this decade are all coding related. I've lost my taste for artful prose and I feel programming is the new bastion of the modern literate misanthrope.

PS: Always up for a good fight. Let me get a few dirty martinis in me first and it'll be a good old fashion fisticuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back