In or around Nashville? (1 Viewer)

Just looking at the painting I could tell what it was about before I read the article. It has warmer colors than I'm use to seeing in her work. Nice job Carol keep it up and you won't have to talk to us little people anymore.

great to meet you and mjp! too bad there wasn't a photo op.
glad you guys liked nashville...it's a nice little town.
also, congrats on your show. i really enjoyed it...

Yes man, always good to shake hands with a celebrity such as yourself.

James blew in like a rock star and the crowd parted to make way for him and his entourage. It was quite a sight. I just stood around saying, "I know that guy," and people would roll their eyes and walk away to get more free wine. Between him and Carol, the star power in the room was almost overwhelming. I had to step outside a few times to compose myself.

I asked him if I could come over to his place and look at his Bukowski shirt and he snickered and said, "Sure, sure." When it came time to leave he and his boys jumped into their limo and the driver slammed the door in my face. So Carol and I walked back to the hotel and had steaks and martinis at the Meritage Grille. I cursed James a few times, then the second martini kicked in and I decided to let bygones be bygones.

But if we go back to Nashville it will be a different story.

Thank God for those second martinis. It's good to hear he's a big shot in Tennessee but L.A. is what matters most, this is the real fire. October 30th, right.

hell, i blacked out before i got there from drinkin' moonshine shots in the limo...i don't even remember meetin' those high society folks from the big city. but i take mjp's word for it....:smile:

Just like Ponder needs to take my word whenever we come out of the den. It can be fun because I can blackmail him into doing all the house cleaning and the cooking for me. :biggrin:

You look frightened...

image.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back