in response, , , (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cocovarna

hey, , , so here i was, , , anonymous, , , trying to view an image and couldn't because i wasn't a registered member

it worked!!! i registered!!! but go figure, , , my luck, , , today i can't remember what i wanted to look at

and, , , there, , , at the top of the screen i see this!!!

"Hey cocovarna, what have you got against us? You tease us by registering for the forum and then you don't make your first post. We feel neglected and frankly, kind of used. So come on, say hello. You know you want to. Make us feel loved."

hello

i luv u

now can u help me remember what i wanted to look at?

:p

one of my friends got a wormy thing with her keyboard last week that makes her type all wonky with punctuation for no reason (kin.da.. li;ke! th'i/s i gu.es.s-)

but i dont think that's the case here.

strange as it may seem i'd never heard of bukowski!!!
(is that some kind of kinky japanese sex fetish??? don't laugh i was serious!!!)
having scribbled a few words in another place (and in another time, and prolly off my face)
it was stated by another "he's just copying bukowski"
or something like that

so i did a search , , , now here i can be found - sometimes

~~~

that's not true...
but certainly a fact, , ,
i write as i think,,, just words, , ,
just the way i feel...

~~~

a comma is a pause, , , and my thoughts pause a lot...
a full stop is for ending, , , but my thoughts just never stop

~~~

Well, hello there.

You registered for the Bukowski.net forums over two years ago, and we noticed that you have never posted. Every day we look for a comment from you, and every day we are heartbroken and dejected.

In all that time you never had a question, or wanted to make a snarky comment at someone else's expense? We find that hard to believe!

And frankly, we are a little hurt by your absence. Will we live? We will find a way if we have to. But we would rather not. We would rather have you come home and join the fold. Resistance is futile. You know where you belong.

Sincerely,

Your pals at Bukowski.net

~~~

hey, , , look up, , , no!!! not at the sky!!!

i posted!!!

and i still luv u

:)

If you only would have waited for six more days, it would've been exactly two years since your last post.

stop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,doing this!

:eek: ermmm, , , my thoughts stutter. . . sorry ! ! !

seriously

it's an idiosyncratic habit i've had since 1968 when i first took up typing, , , and before that i wrote the same way

it drove all my teachers crazy. . . i can't help myself

can u put me on ignore? ? ?

idiosyncratic
danggg, , ,
my mind said idioTsyncratic
but my fingers don't always listen

:o:

, , ,
i write as i think,,, just words, , ,
just the way i feel...

~~~

a comma is a pause, , , and my thoughts pause a lot...
a full stop is for ending, , , but my thoughts just never stop

~~~

:eek: ermmm, , , my thoughts stutter. . . sorry ! ! !

You come off as complete tool.

I would suggest you either lay off the comma key (glue it so it can't be pressed if you are too OCD or thick to stop yourself) or don't post.

thanks roc, , , i'll take that as a compliment! ! !

is there any such thing as an incomplete tool? ? ?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back