Liza Williams (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure about Liza, but god damn! You got balls, Mr. Pie Thrower. Hats off to you.

Someone needs to fruit pie Michelle Bachmann...

Bill

great shots but hey - what did andy warhol do to deserve one?

Someone needs to fruit pie Michelle Bachmann...

Right, and don't forget Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, Sherif Arpaio, Bill O'reilly and ...I better stop here because the list goes on and on, unfortunately.

I ran an article about Liza in Beat Scene 70, Spring 2013. It mentions her links with Lucien Carr and her contributions to the Rolling Stone Book of the Beats. But again, I have no knowledge of her latest situation. Is it still a mystery?

It's crazy to me that in this world where now one gets to keep secrets anymore, that someone as memorable as Liza Williams just disappears.

It is strange indeed. This is one problem with women giving up their last name when they marry. If she has married once or twice and took his name, there is no telling what her last name is now. Also, Liza could be Elizabeth and she could be going under a different first name even. A lot of people mentioned here eventually find themselves because they Google their name. Maybe she is not living, not on the internet, or just does not care to post on a forum.

Having a somewhat common name like Elizabeth Williams makes it tough because there could be 10,000 people with this name in the US alone. Take it from a guy named Bill Roberts who is one of at least 10,000 people with that name.

Bill

Hello all, if any of you are still watching this thread. I'm trying to track down Liza to find out some info about a piece of folk art she gave me ca 13 years ago. I was working at a coffee shop on 57th st in NYC and Liza would come in after therapy and we would have long chats. Before I left to move to Sweden, she came in and gave me a beautiful little, hand-painted bowl that she told me was Native American as a parting gift. She was a very special person and I really enjoyed talking to her. I didn't know any of the details of her life or about her association with Bukowski at all at the time. A few years ago while watching Born Into This here on swedish tv, I recognised Liza and had a little laugh for myself. Anyway, to make a long story short (too late) the little token she gave me definitely has some mojo and I'm about to incorporate the pattern from it into a tattoo I'm getting so I wanted to find out more about what it means. Thinking I'd find her via social media or something I ended up here and am truly delighted to here all these little tidbits about her exciting life and all the poeple she seems to have touched. Again, my encounter was brief, but she definitely left an impression on the young, New York, artist musician in me that searching for the meaning of life. I've written to John Dullighan (director of Born Into This) to see if he has any leads as well. I'll let you know how that pans out.
For yucks, here's the bowl I got from Liza, on the off chance that any of you may know something about it. Take care for now everyone...
Michael

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Oh no, so sad. Thank you for contacting me and letting me know. I haven't been able to find any pics of Liza online, if you or someone could post a portrait, i'd appreciate it. I'm so thankful to have had contact with her, however limited it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back