• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Lot of signed Bukowski books for sale Will separate (1 Viewer)

I can't post pictures at the moment, as I am in Florida and the books are back in Ohio, but I am selling a lot of signed Bukowski books. First is a first edition, signed copy of "Women." the cover has some light fading on the fuzzy part but it is otherwise in great condition. Next is a near mint signed copy of "Wormwood Review" AKA "grip the walls." Next is a near mint signed copy of "There's no business" signed to someone named Steve (Cherish?) Last is a signed copy of "3 Poems" It is a bit wavy (looks like it got a bit wet) but is still a great piece. Asking $950 for all. The price is 100% firm, as I paid $850 for "Women" alone. Will post some pictures as soon as they get to me from back home.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

It's weird that the "Women" copies always have those shit-stained spots on the spine. Maybe it was a higher power.

Books are now here in my possession. Feel free to make an offer on one or all of them

It's weird that the "Women" copies always have those shit-stained spots on the spine. Maybe it was a higher power.
Glad it's not just mine. Must be something about the material they used when they made them

Let's just say that it's good that the books are in OH instead of FL at the moment...stay safe and dry. In other words, try to get back to OH!
I'm on the Gulf side and we stayed pretty dry over here, thankfully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back