must be the heat (1 Viewer)

reasonknot

Founding member
weird.i started sun gazing the other day and had a dream about mott the hoople opening up for Sweet at the Palidium.when i woke up, it was 1941 and i was at a train station in Chicago imatating Al Yankovich singing his version of " Funky but chic."

It's been pretty hot here too. I'm sweating right now, just 10 minutes after exiting the shower, but I don't think any amount of heat could ever cause me to dream those dreams.

Last night I dreamed my sons were coming after me with a chain saw yet I was not upset and calmly watched my arm get sawed blood spraying. I wonder why they wanted to do that or what happened to my spirit. It has been hot but the humidity here has disipated.

Well Gerard , thats a hard dream . I dreamed of my first girl friend lying next to me and she says " Spiders, anywhere are spiders and you are guilty for all what happened in my life , only you......I had barbecue for two weeks with her and other friends , I think to much memories killed my brain. Must be the heat of the sun or the heat on my own , hahaha

my fake dream came from two things .Eat the Sun and Funky but Chic Googling home work.
This may make me the Outcast of the Year.wow This definently is the only forum that matters. I should stop being a luddite and get more involved

Last night I dreamed my sons were coming after me with a chain saw yet I was not upset and calmly watched my arm get sawed blood spraying. I wonder why they wanted to do that or what happened to my spirit. It has been hot but the humidity here has disipated.

Awww, finally, thanks Gerard. I was beginning to think my nightly dreams/nightmares were quite odd, and maybe no one had the kind of dreams I have. But yours made me feel like, I'm not the only one.

The other night I had a nightmare that some evil spirit was throwing things all over the house. I was literally sleeping on the couch, and in the dream, I was also sleeping on the couch. When this snake like demon was above me ready to strike I yelled, go ahead, kill me! Then as it did I screamed in horror, woke up and looked around and was dissapointed. I was dissapointed that I had challenged the beast and then screamed like a girl when it was about to attack. Anyway, I have those damn dreams every other night! My mom blames it on all the day of the dead stuff I have in the house, but who knows!

Your mom could be right. I have the habit of checking the wardrobes and corners at home after watching horror movies alone. A quick look under the bed, too. Just to feel safe. Maybe that keeps away the nightmares. It definitely helps me ease my paranoia of some undead fucker lurking in my room.

Haha, well now that's it cooled off, I can't blame the nightmares on the heat! Yet, I'm going to try something here, I have not had a nightmare in about 1 week, now I'm going to knock on wood(my desk) and hope I don't have one when I fall asleep today. If I don't have one then knocking on wood works! If I do have one, well I cursed myself for saying I hadn't had one in a week and knocking on wood doesn't work!

And my moms to blame, she's the one that introduced me to horror movies at a way young and impressionable age! What did she expect? I think the first mother/son movie we ever enjoyed together was Psycho, and that while all my friends were going to see Star Wars!

A boys best friend is his mother... - Norman Bates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back