New Buknet Band Forming! (1 Viewer)

No sex, no drug, only rock'n'roll,
damn kids....everybody knows you can't have real rock and roll without sex and drugs....(or drugs and sex) ( or drugs and drugs) ( or sex and sex and drugs) (or....) sad man, just goddamn sad.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Go get 'em, Amby!

"Amby" eh? yeah, I like that. It reminds me of those little pills, Ambien.The ones that make you brain dead and put you to sleep. oh yeah, they're just a shitload of fun.."Amby" heh,heh, yeah that works.....

Well, it will have to do. I certainly can't call her by the name she wants me to use. Not in public, anyway.

Her costume is the trippy multi-coloured butterfly we see on the appealing commercials that make us say, "I want that narcotic, mommy!".

Similar to the absinthe butterfly we see in Baz Lurhman's Moulin Rouge.

Yeah, yeah, but not too positive. Something about vegetarians being to weak to live "the formula we are made out of" or something. It's in "Screams from the Balcony", I think.

The animals in his work are an interesting theme anyway. There is quite a number of them, to say the least.

But, then, this has nothing to do with our new Buknet Band!

(Except it would be called Unbeatable Gorgeous without Meat, which seems to be going into a different direction altogether)

Uh, no. Well, vegetarians are allowed in the band, but if they cry about having nothing to eat when we stop at Burger King at 3 AM, they'll have to ride back to the hotel on top of the van. Pick some weeds off the side of the road, hippie!

Strangeways, Here We Come? :D

You mean 'Meat Is Murder', of course.

wow ambreen - a straight, teetotaler vegetarian prude...i'll look you up next time i have insomnia!
Wow Dorian Gray, I myself slept only a few hours last night because of that damned heatwave (Thank God it's over now !). Instead, I read and saw two movies. If ever you come annoying me one night, I'll test on you the " head on a stick ", a very special technique with which the psycho killer from " Wolf Creek " immobilized one of his victims :
(Warning : that's a harsh scene !)
Don't worry, I'm not as cruel as him, I'll spare your fingers.

Man, we're not in a serious thread so I've voluntarily exaggerated. I know, I know ; sex, drug and rock'n'roll are deeply linked, that's what gives to rock all its savour, nothing new in that. Yet I think that too much sex and too much drug kill rock'n'roll. If I had to choose between auto-destructing myself and dying in my vomit like John Bonham or staying away from unsane excesses and being still alive like John-Paul Jones, I'd choose the second option.

As chronic says, Ambreen, that's the only kinds of groupies there is. Never mock something before you have tried it. Who knows, you might like it ;)
I don't think so, I can't conceive sex without feelings, I'm too romantic.
I was thinking to the groupie as someone supporting bands during concerts ! You know, the hysterical girls who shout ! Shouting, sure, I can do that to perfection.
(And I know Pamela des Barres ! I've mentioned her in the Muse thread.)

Or . Go get 'em, Amby!
Yeah, they rock and remind me of Arnold and Willy !
Eh ? What's that shitty nickname ? Why can't you call me your " little flower " in public ? What's wrong with that ? You've already done it in another thread and nobody found this shocking ! Come on my little angel, don't feel embarrassed, there's absolutely no reason, you know how much I like to hear your sweet voice pronouncing that lovely nickname.

Princess Ambivalentia.
I prefer Queen Ambreena !
Post Toxic, my dear friend, my nice neighbour, I do want to join the band. I know you won't refuse anything to me. So go persuade them to accept me. I'm going to listen to your links with devotion in the meantime.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

We are seeking new recruits and have already secured a recording contract and world tour. Alas, a name has not been forged yet so we are open to suggestions. We will primarily be doing disco versions of classic metal songs and are actively seeking those who will be flexible to our style.

Okay , if you can find a part A part for accordion, you can count me in... I can become very versatile with mind altering substances. I can also play harmonica along with David, since he has such a collection of them and the spoons.
I found a great t- shirt in Arnhem "FUCK OFF I AM WITH THE BAND".

First, a groupie is never in the band.
But devotion is a good keyword.

I'm offering this agreement to you, Ambreen darling:

I'll put you over my knees and spank your heinie a while.
Then I'll take a huge black permanent marker and write the song lyrics
"What a groupie needs" onto it.
If you promise to moon that text on stage every night on our world tour,
you're invited.

Ah, my life was once Sex, Drugs & Rock N Roll.

Now it's marriage, light beer and French accordian music.

(Details coming soon for the world tour, we're all to meet in MJP's backyard where he has a giant tent for us to stay).

I was thinking to the groupie as someone supporting bands during concerts ! You know, the hysterical girls who shout ! Shouting, sure, I can do that to perfection.
(And I know Pamela des Barres ! I've mentioned her in the Muse thread.)

You know Pamela Des Barres ,and still you did'nt know what a groupie was? I don't think you did you homework on Pamela Des Barres as well as you could. ;)
Anyway, you can still be a shouting cheer leader for the band, and please bring all your girlfriends along! I'm sure the band would love it...:)

I've only read A Piece of My Heat:A Grownup Groupie by Des Barres that I got at the library-it was very well written and I'd like to read the others.

And Ambreen is in the band, no one will be excluded, and yes accordians are fine, Black Swan, too.

My (other) band has girls we call groupies that we don't have sex with, we're all married, you see. If you care to see me getting a lap dance on stage by one of them- get on facebook and search jim vacca, (i'm the one in the yellow t-shirt)my photos and Los Hermanos folder.

The little angel took off all my smilies again. Why doesn't he take off the other's smilies ? Why always mine ?
A long post without one smiley... how sad.

Thank you Slimedog ! You're the best !

Post Toxic, what the hell happened ?! Why this change ? Post Toxic sounded definitely better than your so common first name !
Spanking ? But it's painful ! If you dare trying to spank me, you know what I'll be able of ? Head on a stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick !

Oh I could be in charge of the band's look ! Come here, guys, I'll turn you into rock'n'roll bad boys, yeah yeah yeah !

Anyway, you can still be a shouting cheer leader for the band, and please bring all your girlfriends along! I'm sure the band would love it...:)
They won't waiste their time for Unbeatable Gorgeous in so far as they prefer Rihanna to Unbeatable Gorgeous.
But I've got some cool boy friends with excellent musical tastes, if you want ! Any gay member interested ?

I found a great t- shirt in Arnhem "FUCK OFF I AM WITH THE BAND".
Black Swan, could I borrow it to you for Eiffel's next gig ? Maybe I could thus enter the concert hall without paying.

I didn't mean to exclude you, Ambreen, but aren't groupies per definition non-musicians? So groupies can't be in the band, but the band can be in groupies? Isn't a band member who fucks around with everybody just a nympho with an instrument? So, not a groupie?

That's too scientific. Babble. Screw it.

Everybody hop on board! It will be a total chaos!!!

I didn't mean to exclude you, Ambreen, but aren't groupies per definition non-musicians? So groupies can't be in the band, but the band can be in groupies? Isn't a band member who fucks around with everybody just a nympho with an instrument? So, not a groupie?

That's too scientific. Babble. Screw it.
I'll have to keep watch seriously on this one's alcohol and drug consumption...

So, here is an exclusive insight of your future look !

It will be a subtle combination between :

male virility
570303Iron_Maiden.jpg

and male elegance
muse-warner.jpg

Concerning the hair, one half of the band will have it like [STRIKE]Carla Bruni[/STRIKE] Bruce Dickinson, and the other half like [STRIKE]Sonic the hedgehog[/STRIKE] Matthew Bellamy.

And those who put on weight with years and can't thus wear tight jeans without being ridiculous will have to give up Burger King and do a vegetarian diet ! No Frank Black looking member in Unbeatable Gorgeous :mad: (though all the respect I have for him and the Pixies) ! A good Indian is a dead Indian and a good rocker is a starving to death rocker, have this in mind.

Last but not least, I've created a specific outfit for the little angel (aka mjp) :

smiley_display.jpg

+​
pant_slim_smiley.gif

+​
Smiley_sf_24june09.jpg

=
thumb-up.jpg

After The King, after The Edge, comes The Smiley. :cool:

Shhh - just let her think she's involved. Trust me, the van leaves town without her.
Ungrateful parrot ! Is this how you thank me for the hours I spent working on your outfit ? :mad: You can't have the slightest idea of the time it took me to find the look which would suit your personality the best !

I'll stay because All Mighty Slimedog said so and because I have to take care of Post Toxic. He worries me a lot, just look at his recent posts. I don't want my favourite drummer to fall under your bad influence and end like John Bonham. I'm thinking to poor little Zoe. :(

I'll be the band's stylist and the drummer-sitter. :cool:

You don't mind if I call you Ambrain, do you?

Anyway I thought about catering because a world tour on fast food would be supersizing us and we'd be pretty lame on stage. I found this familiar guy who can cook and sing:

[This video is unavailable.]

Cousin, you've scared them off with your brilliant suggestion.

Or they realized that their time was over.
Rip stillborn Unbeatable Gorgeous.

what's the thing with the dark sunglasses? We look like a band of ants.
It's a little "passe".
I suggest yellow ski goggles.
mjp I got the lines down path with the dutch G sound. Khhrenades ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back