• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Odyssey: Explorations in Contemporary Poetry and the Arts, Vol. II, No. 1 (1 Viewer)

Howdy, Bukowski folks:

I'm a longtime fan of Buk (and John Fante even more so, I think) and I recently came across this interesting item: Odyssey: Explorations in Contemporary Poetry and the Arts, Vol. II, No. 1.

Dated Dec. 1959, it contains two of Hank's poems, titled "I Live Too Near the Slaughterhouse" and "When Hugo Wolf Went Mad." Seems pretty scarce although I've managed to find a few other references to the mag on various auction sites. It appears as though mine's the only one for sale at present.

Condition-wise, I would rate it a solid VG+. Interested in selling it, but would also be open to trades (I have very eclectic tastes in lit and would love to see what y'all would offer me for it). Feel free to PM me offers or ask questions -- would be happy to receive any response. Thanks!

here is a copy for $45. Probably $15 more than it is worth. One of the most common late 50's Buk mags (along with SF Review & Coastlines.) Still a cool little mag...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back