• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

ORIGINAL Bukowski at Bellevue - Black Sparrow release (1 Viewer)

I've not seen the white cover. The one I got directly from Black Sparrow had a black case like the first auction, but the white could be legit, I don't know.

mjp said:
I've not seen the white cover. The one I got directly from Black Sparrow had a black case like the first auction, but the white could be legit, I don't know.

The white cover is legit! I got my copy directly from BSP 5-6 years ago. The video was in a white cover with a pink paper label inserted in a small plastic pocket as seen in one of the links. There was no foto of Buk on the cover nor inside. Nothing but the video. So I`m surprised to see that there`s a version with a foto of Buk included. And apparently there`s a black cover version too...

Bukefan said:
So I`m surprised to see that there`s a version with a foto of Buk included. And apparently there`s a black cover version too...
The one with the picture looks like a Nomad video release, and they are notorious for bootlegging thousands of films.

The one I got from BS was black. Those are plastic boxes you could buy anywhere back in the day, so they probably had whatever they could get, white, black, brown? I used to buy those and they were always brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back