• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Pig in a Pamhlet (1 Viewer)

I've got a copy of Pig (Mint copy) that I paid ~20bucks for years and years ago from this old couple in San Diego that sold rare books out of their home, appointment only.

I think The Mad Frenchman could be easily defeated by a snipe. His buy prices get so high because he bids in small increments and engages in bidding wars long before the end of the auction. If no one outbids him or gets him wound up before the end and you can sneak in in the last 20 seconds, I think you can take it.

mjp said:
I think The Mad Frenchman could be easily defeated by a snipe.... If no one outbids him or gets him wound up before the end and you can sneak in in the last 20 seconds, I think you can take it.

(Finger-on-lips)
Ssssshhhhhh!...

lol :D

I think we ought to start a new thread called
The Mad Frenchman :D (TMF)
I contacted a seller in NC that sold a Buk title to TMF
And he was paid, and got $18 for shipping to boot.
I still find TMF very suspicious though....

I think some of those 1 feedback users that bid against TMF are suspicious, but I think TMF is just M.

I emailed him/her directly and never received a response.

Perhaps you could list a scruffy looking 8th printing of Play The Piano Drunk... then you might hear from him
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back