Play the Piano Drunk Like a Percussion Instrument until the Fingers Begin to Bleed a Bit (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
Did you ever notice that the title, Play the Piano Drunk Like a Percussion Instrument until the Fingers Begin to Bleed a Bit has the same number of characters (if you include spaces) as a piano has keys?

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

Google: Bilderberg, Blackwater, 9/11 Truth, Moon landing, Roswell, Reptilians, et al.

Always!

I counted the number of characters in the longest book title in preparation for an upcoming forum update. It will all come together, you'll see.

Coincidence? I don't think so.
That's not all. You'll have to do a few cabbalistic calculations wich I cannot talk about in public, with this number of letters/ keys connected to the Hebrew alphabet, then have to transfer the result to some messages engraved into the great pyramids of Giza using an operation I'm not able to talk about in public, then you'll get a hidden message:

It seems, Bukowski made a prophecy with this title, claiming that one day his work might be corrupted and he betrayed by one person who he trusted.

... Bukowski made a prophecy with this title, claiming that one day his work might be corrupted and he betrayed by one person who he trusted.
And he left a (not so cryptic) message for that person:

Hidden message.jpg

:acb:

Did you ever notice that the title, Play the Piano Drunk Like a Percussion Instrument until the Fingers Begin to Bleed a Bit has the same number of characters (if you include spaces) as a piano has keys?
It's also interesting to note that this collection has the same number of poems as a chessboard has squares.
By the way, quite a few poems from Play the Piano contain numbers in the title.

Last edited:
The piano is actually a string instrument. What with the strings and all. Though they call them "wires" in a piano. Go figure.

But penguins are still birds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back