Posts and Threads (1 Viewer)

How are all my friends today? I got drunk the other night and ever since have been terrified to check the website. Fact is I had this awful feeling I had attempted to climb up on the old high horse (as I sometimes do when gargled) and subsequently suffered a mighty fall. But fuck it, what are high horses for in the first place.....if not to break your neck in public? Can someone please tell me whats the difference between a post and a thread as I'm really not too hot with the technology. Thanks. "I ROARED LIKE A MADMAN".......

David Dunne said:
Can someone please tell me whats the difference between a post and a thread as I'm really not too hot with the technology.
This box is a post. The whole page is the thread. Some forums call it a topic or a conversation.

When someone starts a new subject they should start a new thread. I'll break this off into a new thread so you can see what I mean.

MJP you are a friend indeed. But what I would really like to know is, and I don't really expect you to have the answer to this one.... how the hell was Lord Bukowski such a sheer life-force in the first place? I'm drunk again. I apologize in the sense that I dont give a damn. By the way, and I dont mean to be smart, but how can we start a new topic when the topic is already written in stone? "I ROARED LIKE A MADMAN".....PS. Where is San Pedro?

David Dunne said:
...how can we start a new topic when the topic is already written in stone?
No idea what you're talking about there, brother.
Where is San Pedro?
Point to downtown Los Angeles on a map, drag your finger down (south) to where the land stops and the ocean begins. Now you're pointing at San Pedro.

mjp said:
No idea what you're talking about there, brother.
Point to downtown Los Angeles on a map, drag your finger down (south) to where the land stops and the ocean begins. Now you're pointing at San Pedro.
Sounds like a Neil Young song. Sounds nice. Keep on Rocking in the Free World. Hope you're well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back