• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

round trip (for T.H) on ebay (1 Viewer)

Well, after thinking about it and thinking about it, I bit the bullet (or beer bottle) and listed "round trip (for T.H)" on ebay ..

Item number: 150143318663

Thanks for your advice. Yeah, I know it's a piece of paper and even though I'm moving there should be room for it, it really doesnt do me any good to keep it locked up ... I hope someone gets it who will enjoy it. Like I said in the eBay posting besides being a rabid Buk fan, I loved it was about a Man and a Motorcycle. (Being a moto-girl myself...)

So.. Wish me luck with this auction ; ) Thanks again.

-Kelly

A couple folks have asked me since this closed (unsold) about the reserve I had on this...so, I'll just post publicly verses answering PM's.. I was aiming for 6, but, alas, I am moving and would rather have the resources ($$) to allow me to have the adventures to in turn write about about when i'm 72 than a piece of paper that could get lost in the shuffle of the chaos of my daily life..altho it is a truly wonderful piece of paper...eh. choices.. i'm sure Buk would understand...

so, yes, i'll entertain a reasonable offer if someone is in fact interested.

Ted Hughes?
Terri Hatcher?
Tom Hanks?
Talking Heads?
Tony Hawk?
Tommy Hillfiger?
Tim Horton?
or
Tyrosine Hydrocylase?

and btw... i put "Round trip" BACK up on ebay. along with a few Buk books starting at .99 for the less deep pocketed ones.. altho, I just cant bring myself to sell Ham on Rye or Women, I'll be adding some more books Tuesday.

end of shameless self plugging. : /

-K.

and again.....

i posted it. can you tell i'm really trying to get rid of things ? LOL. (3rd times a charm... it actually has a bid...)

now, if only my house will sell as quickly....... : P

-Kelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back