• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Semina Two (1 Viewer)

I've seen this issue come up on eBay at least half a dozen times, usually going unsold, or selling for the usual $40 or so. Is it really that rare??

well, it's not as rare as Matrix or Harlequin or Quixote, but it's not a common item.

It seems that those two guys are fighting over it :D

I've never seen this item before. I must not be paying close enough attention if it's come up that many times on eBay.

Hi,
I have never seen one go for $40 and would buy every one that I could for $100. I sold one of these a couple years back for over $500. Can't remember exactly how much, but they are scarce and can demand some money.

At the current price of $224, it is still a deal.

Bill

Well there you go. Never rule out the possibility that I have no idea what I'm talking about. ;)

A hair under $700 is what they usually seem to go for. This was not a bad auction for ebay lately. Normally a $700 book would sell for $350 in the current market...

Bill

Obviously I'm confusing it with something else, but I still have no idea what I'm thinking of. But I suppose we can dispel the $40 Semina myth now. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back