• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Someone got a good deal on this one (1 Viewer)

Are you sure it's numbered and signed? It's not just a regular hard cover?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, I see! I know you collect Buk books, so I'm sure you're right. Too bad for the seller that he did'nt take the time to look for a signature. But it's nice to see that you still can be lucky and make a good deal on E-bay...

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't always be sure with a scan though, so I did ask the seller if it was really blue or black.
He said it was definitely blue.
I didn't ask him to check for the signature though.

Of course, as other threads have proved, sometimes BSP weren't completely strict with the colour of the cloth. SO I'm hoping it isn't signed ;)

Still a good price for a 1st anyway.

Of course, as other threads have proved, sometimes BSP weren't completely strict with the colour of the cloth.

True, but I've never seen a trade copy with the cloth from a limited edition. Usually if they ran out of cloth they seemed to use either black or whatever cloth the next edition down (price-wise) was bound with.

Maybe I'll email the high bidder and ask him to check when it arrives. I don't want to ask the seller since he would probably either a) back out of the auction, or b) be sad. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back