Sonic boom (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
I recently bought the CD player mentioned here, and I just wanted to say that I feel it is my duty as your friend and a Christian man to wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who might be looking for a CD player.

I realize that's kind of like recommending a great steam engine or a cool new telegraph, but if you are one of those music types who has a lot of CDs, it's a solid investment in your earhole nirvana.

If you're 20 years old and think CDs are stupid, look at it this way; in 10 years you'll be scouring crappy shops buying up all the CDs you can find because they are ironically cool, like an 8-track or an LP now. Why not get a head start? Be a trendsetter and the envy of all your friends. Embrace a dead technology right before it dies forever. People will think you're a visionary and some kind of genius.

I have been besmirched! How dare you, sir!

I am as Christian as anyone who would call themselves "a Christian man." Maybe more so. If Christian = Christ-like, that's obviously me. Come on. You should see my hair, bro. If I'm not the son of GOD, I don't know who is.

:fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool:
:fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool:
:fool::fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool::fool:
:fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool:
:fool: :fool::fool::fool: :fool: :fool:

You should see my hair, bro. If I'm not the son of GOD, I don't know who is.
'tis true. Alas! The only Christ we deserve...

Behold MJP!
longest-hairs-04.jpg

Oh holy father, you're talking about this sexy CD player! I am actually looking for one and this hottie will be just perfect to play my Godflesh and Jesu CDs.
Thank you, messiahjp!

wow. I always wanted dreads. I attempted it once. I mean, I didn't brush or wash my hair for about a year. The result was a few ratty, matted strands at the back of the head. A failure - in most respects, I'm afraid.

I didn't brush or wash my hair for about a year.
The not brushing part is right, but you have to wash it. The common misconception is that dreadlocks are dirty, or you have to put some kind of crap (wax, honey, cow shit, etc.) on your head, but quite the opposite. They won't knot up if your hair isn't clean.

Try again. Give it five years. Nothing to it.

Or just show people this picture and say it was you.

dread01.jpg

Frankly, I think I look better when it's short.

short.jpg

I sure have a long way to go. I started mine almost a year ago now. They still look awful. Sorry, no pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back