stimulas package (1 Viewer)

"Feed The World" (like the 80's Band-Aid slogan)
"Filter The Weirdness"
"Fornicate To Wagner"
"Ferrying Towards Wilmington"
"Feakishly Tiny Warts"

gotta be one of these....

If the US coughs, Mexico gets a heart attack,
besides the Mexican culture is to gunhoe with bad catholicim, bad american Idol look a likes, and corruption, Ill try to share some pics of the lated shoot downs....

My buddy is gettin married and said he's going to spend it on his honeymoon...in Canada. I laughed my balls off, but he's not the brightest and didn't know why it was funny. I had too explain that it won't stimulate the american economy. Far too often I'm the only one who gets the joke. Lonely.

I think the package is insulting. After all, the gov't is responsible for fucking up the economy to begin with. And they give a consolation prize out. Its like a man beating the piss out of his wife, then wanting a medal because he drove her to the hospital. "I take care of my woman."

Haven't seen mine yet. I'm assuming it will be $300.00, as I'm single with no kids. Mine will be spent on camping equipment for a vacation in July. However I heard a news report today about delays in processing the payments, due to "computer glitches and human error". Sounds like everybody's workplace, doesn't it ?

it depends on how much money that you claimed to have made in '07. I'm self employed and had enough deductions to bring my net earnings below $3000 also single with no dependants. so all of this brought my stimulas check down to $300 instead of $600. damned if you do, damned.....etc. it was either pay the tax's or less govt. handout... sometimes it just dosen't make sense to be your own boss.

Yeah - as I understand it, singles with no dependents are eligible for between $300.00 and $600.00

Not sure about the brackets and shelters and exemptions and etc...I JUST WANT CAMPING EQUIPMENT !!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back