• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Sweet Baby Jesus... (1 Viewer)

"by outsider artist..." - No wonder he's an outsider artist!
Not exactly a flattering image of Buk, just look at the teeth!
Let's see if somebody is stupid enough to bid...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, looking at his other stuff, his work is not half-bad in an underground comix sort of way. He definitely shouldn't put well known peoples names to any of his "portraits" though.

and i think that OUTSIDER artist is something that others should say when referring to an artist, not a title that the artist bestows on themselves.

Bill

That looks a bit like the road pizza white supremacist Ann Coulter would vomit after being unceremoniously sodomized by Al Franken. Gotta get me some of that, yesss.

Ok, w'll skip the dinner part when I'm back in Boston.
What's the name of your favorite bar?

and i think that OUTSIDER artist is something that others should say when referring to an artist, not a title that the artist bestows on themselves.
Exactly! It seems like he's not a recognized artist and therefore he dreams up the title "outsider artist", in order to be something or somebody...;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some peeps are Ho's - Me, just a Ho Ho Ho

Biker_Santa_Munch(C)-2008-B.jpg
This should confirm your dislike in art. Biker Santa for my 4-year-old. And now, my new temporal avatar.

Pax,

homeless mind

"if you love bukowski and have the smarts to make a great investment in a great artist, then this is for you!" - artist on eBay

Agreed, Bill. He's also an investment banker or works at Sotheby's, and projects the value of his art *rising in value* quite nicely. Did he really call himself a great artist, or did someone else post that for him???

Also note the date of creation: 2000-Now. That's a lot of time/work spent on a small piece of cardboard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back