Tattoo help.... (1 Viewer)

I have been working on my next two tattoos for years well the ideas and i have always wanted a buk tattoo at first i was going to get that picture we have all seen with the bluebird and the whiskey bottle and type writer yata yata you know what im talking bout but i've seen wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many people with it lol. so i've decided im going to get a typewriter with a sheet coming out with " these words i write keep me from total madness" but since bluebird is my favorite poem i still want something to symbolize that i've seen a bunch of ideas but i want it original with you guys help of course lol my arms are pretty big so i have space i want something to symbolize it without it being to cliche like the bird with whiskey being poured on it you know? im sure all of us on this thread can come up with something cause it's killing me trying to come up with an idea cause im so damn picky so all help is welcomed!

Not for nothing, but if you're "picky" and not sure what the tattoo should be, don't get a tattoo. Get on a bus from Arkanwherever and come to Los Angeles and look at what it says on Bukowski's gravestone.

The oddest thing to me about the whole Ima cover my 22 year old body in tattoos yo lol! thing is the randomness and lack of thought so many of them have. Nothing screams "moron" more loudly than that.

someone should introduce this guy to william s. burg!

they's brutha's from anutha mutha!

Not for nothing, but if you're "picky" and not sure what the tattoo should be, don't get a tattoo. Get on a bus from Arkanwherever and come to Los Angeles and look at what it says on Bukowski's gravestone.

The oddest thing to me about the whole Ima cover my 22 year old body in tattoos yo lol! thing is the randomness and lack of thought so many of them have. Nothing screams "moron" more loudly than that.
I don't know how well you can read but i clearly said and i've spent years planning this i don't just put anything on my body all my tattoos hold weight I came here for opinions from other artist cause thats what we do what i didn't come here for is you stereotypical yo bullshit.

how about "these weights i lift keep me from total madness"? :DD

seriously, why not find a line from a poem that means something to you and get that done.

ps - joe weider would be proud of you...

I don't know how well you can read...
Probably about average. Though I admit that I read a lot better when the writer knows how to use a fucking period.

Don't start with me Weaver, I'll kick your scrawny hillbilly ass into the middle of next week! Big arms? Shit, I'll tear those pipe cleaners off and slap you with 'em until you cry, then I'll use 'em to eat my cereal. Like big spoons. Then I'll put 'em in the dishwasher to clean 'em off and when they're clean I'll take 'em out and put 'em in my silverware drawer until I'm hungry for cereal again.

Got it? Sheesh, the nerve of some people.

Ahhh ha ha - you know I'm just fuckin' with ya, right, brah?

I'd say go for something like this:

3birds1 (1).jpg

Then across the top in a cool script, get "FIND WHAT YOU LOVE AND LET IT KILL YOU." Shit there's deep, you know what I'm sayin'?

how about "these weights i lift keep me from total madness"? :DD

seriously, why not find a line from a poem that means something to you and get that done.

ps - joe weider would be proud of you...
I appreciate the kind words hahaha! but the typerwriter tat is pretty much a go for the bluebird poem i was wondering if i could find a artist who could come up with an idea like a picture that could represent it you know?
Ahhh ha ha - you know I'm just fuckin' with ya, right, brah?

I'd say go for something like this:

Then across the top in a cool script, get "FIND WHAT YOU LOVE AND LET IT KILL YOU." Shit there's deep, you know what I'm sayin'?
lol no stress you're a bukowski fan and judging by your bio you're also a SOA fan you're damn good people in my book but thats the thing i want something to symbolize the bluebird poem and i feel like just getting a bluebird plain would be too damn bland i was hoping to find an artist on here who knows bukowski and can come up with an idea based off his/her artistic opinion

Why not a bluebird flying into a sugar skull in one eye and a black bird or bat flying out of the other and instead of cross bones use beer bottles-capture the to get out angst and below in some script one of the others here can recommend reading I'm too tough for him. Or maybe for double effect just I am too tough (again in some script one of the others here can recommend). Looking forward to the tat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back