The Rum Diary trailer (1 Viewer)

Funny .I was just watching one of my 5 Hunter T. documentaries.
Animals, Whores...
The dot looks good.

The dot looks good.
Which one? The microdots, the macro or the polka dots? :DD
images-1.jpegthumb_microdots1.jpgpolka-dot-red-white.jpgimages.jpeg

About Fear and Loathing...
I just watched it 3 times this year. It keeps getting better. It nearly hurts.
I'll miss Del Toro in the Rum Diaries.
Try to look normal, he says...

Apparently the rumours were that Del Toro originally wanted to direct the film. This might explain why he's not in it. It could also go back to comments Terry Gillam made about working with Del Torro, whom he said was a nightmare due to the style of method acting he employs (I think he's one of those loons who 'becomes the character' both off and on set, like Daniel Day-Lewis). Anyway, will look forward to this- I enjoyed disturbing the family by showing Fear and Loathing at a get together. There was definitely fear in their eyes when it finished :)

I watched Fear & Loathing with my wife a while back. To say that she did not like the movie is an understatement. I guess you have had to mess with drugs to get some of the effects of the movie. I loved it...

Can anyone remind me of whether 'Where the buffallo roam' was any good? I'm a slave to Bill Murray, so any film he's been in I always remember as being excellent. Occasionally these memories are challenged, such as when I re-watched 'Scrooged' last Christmas. I didn't laugh. Not once.

saw The Rum Diary this afternoon. good, not great. not a whole lot to it, but I had a good time. wife loved it, but it had Johnny Depp looking like Johnny Depp, so...

the movie made me very thirsty, which is a compliment in itself. I'm doing what I can to remedy the situation.

I watched Fear & Loathing with my wife a while back. To say that she did not like the movie is an understatement. I guess you have had to mess with drugs to get some of the effects of the movie. I loved it...
I bet your wife keeps your house neat and clean. Some people can't handle the mess and chaos that Fear and Loathing shows-I love the movie and will watch it again this weekend.

the movie made me very thirsty, which is a compliment in itself. I'm doing what I can to remedy the situation.

That's why you should sneak in a flask and drink during the film like I did! The 3 teeny-boppers who came for Depp didn't think I was funny, but I sure did.

A damn fine poet from Albuquerque sent me this photo...

And just what are the odds of getting that on a t-shirt? You can tell me...I'll pass it on to the ABQ poet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back