Thesis about Charles Bukowski (1 Viewer)

Hello , I am a fan of Bukowski and I write from Italy . This is my thesis work that speaks of Bukowksi , his relationship with the European and American literature .

[Hi. It's bad form to make your first post a link to your product for sale. It's also, forgive me, a little tone-deaf to try to sell something written in Italian on a forum that, if you bothered to look around a bit, uses the English language. For that reason I'm removing the link to buy your work, though I'm sure its remarkable and insightful and full of things we've never heard before. Even if you can't manage to consistently spell the author's name correctly. Thank you. -ed.]

I agree. My thesis is about saving trees and making you feel less guilty, while also undoing history. How's that for a 3-point plan?

ceger.jpg

:abge::amb::oo>:((:eek::fog:

I agree. My thesis is about saving trees and making you feel less guilty, while also undoing history. How's that for a 3-point plan?
whaaat?
[Hi. It's bad form to make your first post a link to your product for sale. It's also, forgive me, a little tone-deaf to try to sell something written in Italian on a forum that, if you bothered to look around a bit, uses the English language. For that reason I'm removing the link to buy your work, though I'm sure its remarkable and insightful and full of things we've never heard before. Even if you can't manage to consistently spell the author's name correctly. Thank you. -ed.]
It's true, for who want to read it, I send it gratis.
It wat to promove Bukowski's works. I know that here uses the English Language, but i know also that thera are many italian around the world the love Bukowski :D

thera are many italian around the world the love Bukowski :D
Io amare lingua Italiana. Ese molto magnifico e bene per fachiare del signorine. 8-))
(translation: "I love Italian language. It's very cool and good for making it with girls.")
My Italian at its best. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back