Two girls, one cup... meet Two Dudes One Pan. (1 Viewer)

LickTheStar

Sad Flower in the Sand
In a very interesting move, and quite possibly the best\worst thing I've ever seen to come out of such a deeply weird internet phenomenon... comes this cookbook.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Two-Dudes-One-Pan/Jon-Shook/e/9780307382603

The fact that the book references something so scatological is a little disturbing, but mostly... hysterical.

It doesn't seem to be some sort of mistake, or crazy coincidence. The book was published only a month ago, long after TG1C has spread like a malodorous wildfire across the internet.

If 2G1C is unfamiliar to you... count your blessings. And I implore you... do NOT look it up if you don't know it.

If you've seen, or at least heard of... take in the sheer insanity of this book title.

Cookbooks should be illegal. Heat a pan, choose good ingredients, cook them for the proper amount of time, prepare a sauce and eat, then fuck.

It really isn't that complicated.

Damn, I've really been missing out on that last step...

If you can do the first four, I can guarantee you that the last one will naturally fall in step. Women love a guy who can cook. It's so easy, it's funny. I'll give you my secrets for three easy payments of $19.99.

No, seriously, if you want cooking tips from an organic chemist who screwed up cooking more times than you could know in the 1986-1990 period, only to finally get it after that, lemme know.

It really is so easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back