wait until spring (1 Viewer)

Good morning to all you bukophiles!

I just burned the inside of my mouth with really hot but slightly shitty coffee so please excuse my jitteriness.

Buk is amongst me favorites. I meant to type me instead of my. Just an idiosyncrasy.

Fantastic to find so many fellow fans in one place. The gray site is quite reassuring and nonjudgmental.

As I type I see snow on the close peaks but the sun is out, first time in days. When will spring come knocking?

So hello and I shall enjoy the coming discourse ...

Trying hard not to be an asshole,
Hobart

I'm glad everyone is taking the one rule that we have seriously. When you can only afford to have one rule, it has to really count.

Carry on.

Rules were meant to be broken but I feel the one and only in this forum is to be honored as if it were me own mum.

Onward:
The Buk is a trancendent spirit of undying soul. I wish I could express meself in more concrete and comprehensive way, but alas the words are failing at this frozen moment.
The Buk rewards me everytime I crack a spine. Words, man, words.
One of my best fiends (another idiosyncrasy) has read a wee bit but contends he is nothing but a "perverted booze addicted no talent hack with the propensity for sadistic self gratification". I tend to disagree heartily.
The Buk warms me. His words move me and those of you here are kindred.
Thank you for the welcoming atmosphere. Cheers.

Nonassholeness abounding,
hobart

i'm not allowed to be an asshole? perhaps i need to rethink my membership...or my demeanor...a conundrum...i suppose i will make an attempt at being courteous.

i too am new.

thank you dear boy for showing me the way.

hi.

welcome some days you are the windshield some days you are the bug,I suffer from the foot in mouth ,anyway.... have a good one.

One of my best fiends (another idiosyncrasy) has read a wee bit but contends he is nothing but a "perverted booze addicted no talent hack with the propensity for sadistic self gratification".

perverted? no. dirty old man? yes, but that is not a bad thing...i've known a few, i know a few.
booze addicted? so what. i have my own addictions and demons.
no talent hack? talent is perception.

buk is, like beer, an acquired taste. and (like beer) some days he tastes good and on others he leaves you wretching in front of the toilet.

i prefer wine all together, but i digress...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back