What the fuck? (1 Viewer)

That's definitely the parents, having said that, I wonder how heavily the tobacco industry is pushing in the third world as a result of falling sales in the west.It is always the poor they target. Can remember seeing photos from the 50's and 60's in Scotland of kids as young as 7-8 smoking, copying.

I know! Was very scared to watch that clip in case I saw him knocking off a six pack and a whisky/cola chaser - or whatever.
But oh, it's not good, with his village celebrity status it's all going to get worse for him.He's got that little emperor thing going on, I hope someone 'relieves' him of it in school, for his own sake.

Last edited:
Hey, who are we to judge how this family earns their living? Do you know how poor and underprivileged that part of the world is? If a family can move from a dilapidated-dirt-floor-studio to a dilapidated-dirt-floor-studio-with-a-door just by teaching their infant a nifty new trick.... well, I'm not the type of man to accost that family.

[... Do you know how poor and underprivileged that part of the world is?

All depends on what criteria you are using I suppose, to determine how underprivileged they are deemed to be. Lots of quality of life studies have shown probably surprisingly to us, that in terms of perceived quality often "underprivileged" communities fare better and score higher in their level of happiness and sense of well being. Regardless of the lack of material wealth. So who are the poor ones?

Last edited:
in terms of perceived quality often "underprivileged" communities fare better and score higher in their level of happiness and sense of well being.
I bet they're only happy because they don't know what they're missing.... Or they're filthy fucking liars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back