Would anyone care to take a crack at this? (1 Viewer)

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg DSCF0062.jpg
Would anyone care to take a crack at these?

wow. That one is faker than most fakes. They almost got the handwriting right, except for a few problems. The signature is not even close.

Bill

p.s. The drawings are not even close.

I am no expert, but I can say that there is something wrong with the letters C, h, a, r, l, e, s B, u, k, o, w, s, k, i

Thanks! (I received this as a gift years ago, and never really compared the signature to the legitimate one I have until recently, and then discovered how weird it looked)

Yeah, I'd find that person that sold that book to your friend and slap them across the cheeks with a well worn copy of Hollywood.

....slap them across the cheeks with a well worn copy of Hollywood.

Bill, I've noticed a disturbing trend as of late with you wishing harm on others with a worn copy of Hollywood. A residual effect of viewing Antichrist? Repeat after me - suppression...depression...expression leads to wet and wonderful - the ultimate prevention.

Bill, I've noticed a disturbing trend as of late with you wishing harm on others with a worn copy of Hollywood. A residual effect of viewing Antichrist? Repeat after me - suppression...depression...expression leads to wet and wonderful - the ultimate prevention.
not just any worn copy of hollywood, but a very specific one....

ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back