• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

X-Ray #9 & 10 (1 Viewer)

zoom man

Founding member
I would say they are both Fine or Near Fine (almost As New really, I've only opened them up 2 or 3 times), but I'm no book rater. And truly, if you've never seen these before, you're in for a treat for they both really are an example of a publication serving as an art form in of itself.

http://www.xraybookco.com/index.html

X-Ray Number 10 Limited to an edition of 126 copies. 100 numbered and 26 lettered and signed, this is letter 'E' and comes with the announcement . Published summer 2004 in Pasadena Ca. Contributors include Bukowski, John M. Bennett, Geof Huth, Richard Krech, F.N. Wright, Billy Childish, Lyn Lifshin, Thurston Moore, EndWar, Jaime Crespo. Front cover by (our very own) Jason Davis.
Fun Facts: Verdant Press allowed the publisher the use of their Vandercook for this issue.

X-Ray Number 9 Limited to an edition of 126 copies. 100 numbered and 26 lettered and signed, this is number 68. Gocco wrapper and many letterpress broadsides. Contributors include Thurston Moore, Bukowski, Dan Fante, Billy Childish, Michael Montfort, Bern Porter, A.D. Winans, Faigenbaum + more..
Fun Facts: First issue to contain a record

I'd love to sell them as a set but am willing (kind of) to separate them. Thought I'd offer them to the rich folk :) here first.
Neither of these designated copies are available on the internet, only the publisher has them both and he's got them at $550.
I'll take $350, postage paid.
Look for more coming (not X-Rays, this is all of them I have)
Zoom

Ok, I just listed Cruelty of Loveless Love on E-bay.... this one going on next.

Do I hear $250 (for these two x-rays) ... going once (will be higher on e-bay) going twice....

Cruelty is Sold.
The 2 X-Rays are coming soon again to E-Bay....The publisher (Johnny Brewton), by the way, now wants $500 for the #9 that I have, and $450 for my lettered #10; I'll start them together at $450, with no reserve, very soon, or.... $25o for Bukowski Members.... now. Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back