4 free buk scene 1 (1 Viewer)

Black Swan

Abord the Yorikke!
4 buk scene 1 were damaged during shipping and came back.

There are two black and white special and two regular copies. The corners have been bumped and folded but they are not entirely ruined.
So, whoever could not afford one, send 6$ to cover the shipping and the mag is yours for free.
Send me a PM.

See how nice the folks here are? Too nice, almost.

More power to the Purple Glow Press I say.

One day this is going to go for $6,866.66 on eBay and you're going to say to yourself, "Oh, I could have had one for the cost of postage!" and then you're going to become so depressed that you quit your minimum wage job, retreat even further from society, stop taking your biweekly bath and eventually leap off a national monument somewhere in an unsuccessful bid for the sweet relief of suicide that fails and leaves you paralyzed but otherwise quite alert forever. Then you're going to feel pretty dumb that you didn't pick this up for a paltry six dollars!

And one of these while you're at it.

And one of these!

Not that I care about art or commerce - I don't. Your creations and your money disgust me! But you - you I care about. It breaks my heart imagining a future where you are bed-ridden or insane, or both, because you were a tiny bit short sighted here and now. It simply breaks my heart, I tell you.

I can't even type any more. The thought of your potentially bleak, horrifying existence is too much for my delicate soul. I just can't...

I ordered mine!

I was a little on the fence at first, seeing as how it came down to cutting back on the biweekly baths or splurging for one of those fancy deluxe editions, but then I saw how each was individually lettered with .13 rapidograph pen and I knew I had to have one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back