Another cool pic (1 Viewer)

cirerita

Founding member
Can't recall if this one was published by BSP or Uncle H.
attachment.php

Attachments

• k pic.jpg
    k pic.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 494
Funny pic! I wonder what Buk is pointing at. He looks like he just saw a mouse the size of an elephant. :eek::D - I've never seen it before.
Thanks, cirerita...

Last edited by a moderator:
Right.

It isn't attributed, but I'd say your guess
that it's Michael Montfort's work is dead on accurate. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Right.

It isn't attributed, but I'd say your guess
that it's Michael Montfort's work is dead on accurate. ;)

It seems to me someone we love here on this forum mentioned getting some unpublished photos. Maybe this photo is a sample of one of those. That is if my memory serves me well.

... like he just saw a mouse the size of an elephant.

a PINK elephant of course!

Wasn't in Shakespeare, nor Bukowski in pictures.

No, not 'Shakespeare', but obviously from the same session that is there right before chapter 17 (BSP, augmented edition). That makes it a Montfort-pic and that's why it can't be in 'Buk in pics'.

to the attention of the few non-germans here:
that is the name of a german magazine.

No, not 'Shakespeare', but obviously from the same session that is there right before chapter 17 (BSP, augmented edition). That makes it a Montfort-pic and that's why it can't be in 'Buk in pics'.

Because for some still mysterious reason there are no Montfort-pics in "Buk in pics".

other than family pictures, i haven't seen any pics of Hank in his 20s or early 30s...they mostly seem to be of his youth or after he was 40 or so. i like to put a face to his stories when i'm reading them, and sometimes its hard to imagine this grizzled older man as a young guy like me. anyone know where some of those pictures might be, if any even exist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back