Another Fun Inscription X - You Get So Alone At Times ... (1 Viewer)

ROC

It is what it is
And here is thing other inscription I promised the other day...

It's from my copy of You get so Alone.

IMG_0264.jpg

Great Great Great!!!

Leads even more back to my suggestion of a book ...
kids, you won't get me off of that for a looong time now!

Ah, another interesting inscription! I guess Julie Voss worked at BSP. Funny last sentence.
Thanks, ROC!

Great Great Great!!!

Leads even more back to my suggestion of a book ...
kids, you won't get me off of that for a looong time now!

That could be an interesting book! And with a foreword about how different and varied his inscriptions were. Some were funny, some had poems in them, some had his views on life in them. Plus the various drawings, of course.
Put me down for a hard cover! :)

Roni,
If you decide to publish, you can get a plane ticket to Delaware and we'll bind them here in hardback. I cannot publish this, but I'd gladly help bind them! You Europeans get like 42 weeks of "holiday" a year, right? We get 2, if we are lucky.

We could visit Moyamensing Prison, if they had ot torn it down and replaced it with crack houses....

Bill

2 weeks of holiday - if you're lucky? Good Lord! We get 5 or 6 weeks with pay, and that's by law...

Last edited by a moderator:
In the US we still get 2 weeks (if we're lucky). More commonly 1 week for the first year or two that you're at a job.

That is, if you get any paid vacation at all.

That is, if you still have a job.

The price that US citizens pay for being the most advanced and civilized nation in the world.

Ha ha.

I'm laughing at my own joke.

Ha ha.

Yes, it's certainly comic - tragicomic! It's weird that the difference is so big...

Last edited by a moderator:
The difference is big, and people work too hard here, but I wouldn't live anywhere else.

We have the best booze, the prettiest women, you can have all the guns you want -- it's like Russia, if Russia wasn't a third world country.

Does this mean, YOU'd be in?

This would be the starter's gun for the project!
I'm in. Sounds like it will be very cool. HB for me too!

Roni,
If you decide to publish, you can get a plane ticket to Delaware and we'll bind them here in hardback. I cannot publish this, but I'd gladly help bind them! You Europeans get like 42 weeks of "holiday" a year, right? We get 2, if we are lucky.

We could visit Moyamensing Prison, if they had ot torn it down and replaced it with crack houses....
I'd also help with the binding as well.:)

Thanks for the offer, BoS. I sure would Love to visit you some day. But by now, I really can't afford to fly to the US just to get a book bound. (To be exact, I couldn't afford to fly there for Any reason.)

But it COULD be, I'll be there somewhere this summer, to help Daisy sort her belongings on location. IF this takes place, I might be able to come by.
Stangegirl: Would Love to meet you there then! You're a sweetheart!

And I'm glad this seems to be on its way.

What I need now to get it started, FIRST OF ALL, is a definite okay (via PM) from all the cats here who have Any of these drawings/dedications/inscriptions to be in.
This means, to be willing to make an HQ scan (or photography) of them and send to me to put the book together.

or go on and send directly to:
[COLOR="Blue"][email protected][/COLOR]

And also tell All your collecting friends !!!

We'll work it out with every one individually, whether they want to be named or not or in which way, etc.

A PDF of this book will be given somewhere around for the participating people to have a look at it, BEFORE it goes to print.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back