• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Australian first edition of Women? (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
http://cgi.ebay.com/WOMEN-Charles-B...dition-unopened_W0QQitemZ120218383226QQihZ002

Australian edition? I can't make out what it says on the spine. Anyone know about this?

auswomen.jpg

I can't make it out either but it should say "Wild & Wooley." It's listed in Krumhansl as 63b... an edition of 750 copies.

it says "Wild & Wooley". Without opening it, it would be hard to be sure that it is the first edition and not a later reprinting of this. That assumes that Wild & Wooley ever did a second printing. I can imagine that it would not make sense to only print 750 copies of this in a country as large as Australia....

Bill

Big country - relatively tiny population.
I don't know if Wild and Wooley did produce a 2nd edition, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

It's listed in Krumhansl as 63b...
Somehow Krumhansl continues to contain surprising little nuggets, just when I thought I'd gleaned everything from the fucker. The Women section is interesting, even noting the page numbers that were changed in the revised first edition.

750 for Australia seems reasonable if the US run was 7500 (per Krumhansl).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back