Become coproducer of a short film about Hank (2 Viewers)

I don't think Manuel can hear you:

No Manuel.jpg

Last edited:
He came to the Pyongyang Film Fest to display his "talents" (as you know the French adore us). I watched his small "film." He is currently in work camp #42. Hahahaha!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry it's so stupid I never came back here again. I lought a lot, seeing the messages about the fact I was dead or maybe living in Pyongyang. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. I apologize, sincerely. You can see the short film we made here :

We made it with our heart, hoping this film would be shown in a lot of festivals. It didn't happen. We worked on other projects. I was truly sad that the film had no success, because I believe it's a good film. I hope the community of fans of Bukowski will have the same feeling. We're proud of this film, and hope the fans of Bukowski won't hate us. Let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:
That makes two of us.

Is there a web site where I can pledge money to ensure that you abandon this and go ruin someone else's work? I'd be glad to do that.

Yat-il un site Web à je peux l'argent engageons à vous assurer que vous abandonner cette ruine et aller de quelqu'un d'autre travail? Je serais heureux de le faire.

I just want you to know that I just found this website and have been lurking it for the past week and joined only to be able to publicly applaud this comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back