• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bibliography questions (1 Viewer)

ROC

It is what it is
Ok

1. Does anyone own or has anyone ever seen a copy of New Censorship Vol. 4 No. 2 (K136) ? I've never seen one come up... anywhere.
2. Why is K140 "cancelled"? Why not (for the sake of the bibliography) just skip this unknown, undescribed item. Why number it and then just say "cancelled"
3. K39 same question as above!
4. Has anyone got a copy of "Husk" (K126) they are prepared to sell?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

1) I saw a copy once on eBay recently and it sold for a very reasonable price.
4) I think satoribooks might have one...

1. Does anyone own or has anyone ever seen a copy of New Censorship Vol. 4 No. 2 (K136) ? I've never seen one come up... anywhere.
2. Why is K140 "cancelled"? Why not (for the sake of the bibliography) just skip this unknown, undescribed item. Why number it and then just say "cancelled"
3. K39 same question as above!
4. Has anyone got a copy of "Husk" (K126) they are prepared to sell?

Hi,
Question 1) I have all three copies of The New Censorship. I was the winner of that last one on ebay. I think that I paid $10 and I had been searching for it for a number of years.

Question 2 & 3) No idea

Question 4). I have three copies of this broadside. They are all very different. Seems that there are many variations that are not mentioned in Krumhansl. All three were bought from the publisher at different times. I'll post photos of them a bit later.

Best,
Bill

Thanks cirerita and Bill
So 2 and 3 remain a mystery.
I've contacted Satori/Beat Scene re husk - their website has a faulty link for this item. Otherwise it's in the bag.
I've seen a scan here on another thread of your 3 Husks Bill - so no need to post again - but thanks anyway.
Bill - would you like to double your money on the New Censorship?
As long as it is Vol. 4 no. 2...

Hi BoaB,
Ha! Nope, it took me over 5 years to find that copy, faults and all!

It is surprising how hard that one was to locate. I had the other two,, but could not get this one, for some reason...

Bill

I said **supposedly** because I tried to get them, but I wasn't that lucky. I was told I would get all of them FREE, but they never arrived... My guess is that if I insist -but not too much- I might get them sooner or later. And that's all I can say :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back