Bring Me Your Love. . . (1 Viewer)

You can get the wraps version on abebooks for about $30, but the hardcover, signed versions of The Day it Snowed in LA shows up every now and again on ebay, and it's a bit pricey compared to abebooks. By that, I mean it's about the same price as abebooks, so ebay, the whole point of which is to provide a cheaper alternative to abebooks (well, for a book-buyer's perspective), is not a great alternative here, so far at least. The last listing was about $265, if I recall correctly. There is one signed hardback on abebooks that was uncalled for signature for less.

You Kissed Lilly rarely shows up on ebay. There were only 275 ever made. What's funny is that, for years, BSP listed "Lilly" as one of Buk's "primary" publications along with all the more readily-available stuff (Fire Station is another example, but that was from Capra press is is outside the scope of this thread). Before I knew about the different editions of BSP, I would scour bookstores looking for it. :eek:

You can get the wraps version on abebooks for about $30, but the hardcover, signed versions of The Day it Snowed in LA shows up every now and again on ebay, and it's a bit pricey compared to abebooks. By that, I mean it's about the same price as abebooks, so ebay, the whole point of which is to provide a cheaper alternative to abebooks (well, for a book-buyer's perspective), is not a great alternative here, so far at least. The last listing was about $265, if I recall correctly.

I seem to remember getting one of the ultra rare, lettered, HB copies on ebay for a great price of about $175?

Bill

I once held a friend's copy of You Kissed Lilly, hardcover -- a beautiful little book. He bought it new from Black Sparrow Press for something like (maybe) $100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back