Brother Schenker trolls in an attempt to prove a point only he understands (1 Viewer)

Brother Schenker

Founding member
When I move back to the States, this will be one of my first purchases:

SWBodyguard.jpg

The ammo will be hollow points.
The state I will be moving to allows concealed weapons with no permit required.

As for gun control:
Psychological assessment and professional training of exact gun to be purchased. Fail the assessment, no gun. Fail the training, no gun. License expires after one year. To renew, same process again.

The thing is...I am pretty sure I cannot own a gun without itching to use it on somebody...without itching for an excuse...I am afraid if I pack it and go into town I will be hoping to foil a robbery or rape or mugging...And I will aim for the head & face...I will not shoot to injure...

shouldn't a modern society evolve and change the rules to be relevant and safe.The Second Amendment...
I'm not talking about the second amendment, but the fourth: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated...

You can take away the second amendment, but you can't enforce the removal of guns or anything else from people without gutting that fourth amendment, and that will never happen. Therein lies yer rub, juggalos.

I will aim for the head & face...
In which case you'll probably miss and kill or maim someone else.

You can get rid of that itch by taking the gun to a range and blowing shit up for half an hour. Or to your back yard to "edit" some books. You don't necessarily have to shoot people.

MJP said, "In which case you'll probably miss and kill or maim someone else."

That's a "Dad" kind of thing to say, isn't it? Talking good sense and all---go shoot some non-living stuff instead of actual sentient beings...Yea, but where's the fun in that, Dad?

Speaking of shooting people...ain't it damn peculiar how these mass shooters never shoot anyone worthy of being shot in cold blood? Like people who profit from cancer & charity contributions & pharmaceuticals? Like war pigs? Like con men who actually con elderly people out of their retirement savings? You would think if you were willing to kill people and be shot to death by the police that you would go that little step further and actually choose targets that DESERVE to be shot...

Yea, I know, some people think NO ONE deserves to be killed...Ever seen the video footage of Vietnamese men stealing people's dogs from their front yards---throwing a lasso around Snoopy's throat and then hopping on the back of a motor scooter and dragging the dog down the street---to death? Yea, stealing people's dogs for FOOD? Ever seen the footage of a pig-transporter full of dogs---LIVING dogs stacked 6 high ontop of each other and jam packed on their way to the slaughter house?

Baby, I can't even begin to express the rage I felt when I saw that on Goggle Box...It blew my fucken mind to smithereens...If I could catch them in the act I would actually bite and chew their faces to pulp...suck out their eyeballs and jam my tongue into their empty sockets and lick their brains...

I enjoyed reading the transcript of #51. Did you transcribe it yourself by ear? Or did you use some sort of gizmo (like a voice related OCR)? I was surprised by the presence of your personality---you actually have one! I say this because your posts here often strike me as wooden...I never pictured you with long hair...I always pictured you as looking old & conventional...

The Oprah thing: I've been away from the USA since 2001...Back then, a mention on Oprah's show meant a million sales...

I agree with you about the website thing---the counterculture thang...and I just don't have the stomach for it at this time of my life. As you said, it would be a full time job...and I'd rather spend that time writing...You make a good point about how silly it would be to build a website for non-conformists that eventually becomes as popular as something mainstream...and thus not exactly non-conformist anymore...

But I still wish there was a better way to find a new author who moves me and excites me like the best of Buk, Kerouac, and HST...I have had no success in using keywords like counterculture---non-conformist---vitriolic---frenzied...But, come to think of it, I did not find those guys via a search based on keywords...I stumbled across them in my day to day life...Kind of like how in the past few years I have stumbled across Pantera, Suicidal Tendencies, and the Allman Brothers Band...It would seem my life has unfolded naturally and revealed these "gifts" when I was ready to receive them...I am glad I did not discover those bands earlier...I am glad they have appeared now instead of 20 years ago because otherwise I would have eaten them all up. I tend to play an album over & over until I am sick to death of it...I wore out Hendrix & Zeppelin & AC/DC long, long ago...

That's a "Dad" kind of thing to say, isn't it?
No, it's a "most people miss when they shoot" kind of thing to say.
your posts here often strike me as wooden...
If you mean they aren't insult-laden rants, thank you. It's an approach meant to foster a friendly environment, rather than one where people fly off the handle at every perceived insult, which just creates a toxic atmosphere that's widely available elsewhere. Being different is cool, ask your young relatives, or some kids at a bus stop.

As for the transcripts, they aren't really meant for you, they're meant for Google, since Google doesn't parse audio for search purposes. Yet. That may change when they incorporate podcasts into Google Play, which they're working on right now.

I know some people read the transcripts, though I'm not sure why. It's a podcast, after all. For ear listening. The program I use to make the transcripts is called TextPad.

I generally don't read the transcripts, although I tried for One Hour Photo. That didn't work.

No, it's a "most people miss when they shoot" kind of thing to say.
If you mean they aren't insult-laden rants, thank you. It's an approach meant to foster a friendly environment, rather than one where people fly off the handle at every perceived insult, which just creates a toxic atmosphere that's widely available elsewhere. Being different is cool, ask your young relatives, or some kids at a bus stop.

As for the transcripts, they aren't really meant for you, they're meant for Google, since Google doesn't parse audio for search purposes. Yet. That may change when they incorporate podcasts into Google Play, which they're working on right now.

I know some people read the transcripts, though I'm not sure why. It's a podcast, after all. For ear listening. The program I use to make the transcripts is called TextPad.

It is a friendly environment here...and you do a mostly remarkable job at keeping cool...but in fact, I returned here (after about 8 years away) because I was researching Sun Dog Press and came across some Google results which featured some posts/threads here related to Danny Valdez...and he received a pretty good beating for being excited about being touted as the next great poet to carry Bukowski's torch into the future...

Talk about a Cinderella story...The dude mailed some poetry to Sun Dog---the first publisher he ever approached---and they not only accepted his poetry for publication but praised it to the hilt...and John Martin offered a blurb for the front cover...Dan Fante, too...And I guess he figured he would receive a warm reception here at Bukowskiforum but instead received frostbite...And I don't blame anyone for frosting over at this dude's "luck".. My guess is most of the writers here, like myself, have spent years---even decades---doing their best to get an agent and publisher with no good results, and here comes this young whippersnapper crowing about being the next Bukowski...and having an actual book for sale with blurbs on it by the "great" Martin & Fante...

So the atmosphere is friendly---but on a conditional basis...You guys reacted like...well, like the jealous chicks in Cinderella who just found out their step sister is going to the ball with the prince...Yes, you did...And just because some people don't cuss or appear blatantly insulting, that doesn't mean your tone goes unnoticed...There was a tone of passive/aggressive jealousy and hostility...No support. No congratulations. Just a total piss-rain on his parade...

But, as for his "luck", Sun Dog left him to twist in the wind with next to nothing in the way of advertising & marketing...And whilst we all know that this is fairly standard behavior for a small independent publisher, he didn't know that...So, as a consequence, he may as well have published the book POD...Just another needle in the haystack...

Also, he had nothing to do with the blurbs. He didn't solicit them. And the Fonzie cover photo was chosen by the publisher. I know these things because I wrote the dude. I felt sorry for him and the excoriation he received here.

You covered a subject in your latest podcast about the nail that sticks up and gets noticed and thus pounded down...Who was the hammer here and who was the nail? And which would you rather be?

I guess I find it easier to be the hammer---but obviously the hammer, if too blunt & forceful, becomes the nail that sticks up when in a crowd of passive/aggressive individuals who somehow think just because they don't cuss or behave ferociously that they have retained some sort of dignity or class and have thus escaped being insulting & hurtful. You haven't. You don't. There is no such thing as a soft insult, no such thing as a soft bullet or blade. No such thing as a soft rejection. No means no means no. No entry. No welcome. No embrace.

Let's hypothesize some irony here, eh? Let's wonder if this was called the Phillipsforum and some loudmouthed, drunken jerk named Bukowski came on here in the middle of the nights and posted his drunken poetry, would MJP bristle at the man's vulgarity? Would MJP take offense towards any hammering done by Bukowski? Would MJP think of himself as more intelligent & refined & a better class of person & poet than that drunken lout Bukowski? Do you really think Bukowski would have refrained from hammering anyone's posts?

You offer a forum here for not only the appreciation of Bukowski's poetry, but also for other subjects such as All Things NOT Bukowski and Small Presses and etc, etc. And do you expect every participant to behave & write like you do? Do you actually WANT everyone to mimic you? Do you want all participants to be nailed and unobtrusive? Do you resent the presence of loudmouthed hammers? Would you prefer we all gather around and sit upright in our chairs and politely sip our cups of tea?

You often seem tired & exasperated with any post that disappoints you or any post you wouldn't deign to write. You don't seem exactly keen on any individualism or displays of fury or frivolity. You seem like quite a serious dude who is quickly wearied by any post that breaks the rules or protocols and you come across as just barely tolerant of what you don't like or appreciate or approve of.

This is the only forum, in my 21 years on the internet, that I have not been banned from, and I always feel like I am on thin ice with you, Michael. It is most certainly your forum and the result of dedicated hard work & pride and so I don't blame you for being protective. I don't blame you for NOT suffering fools gladly. But you are indeed the most passive/aggressive person I have ever come across. I sense a toxic volcanic rage in you and I sense that you consider it beneath you to admit it and just outright explode.

If my posts and my voice on the page truly turns your stomach, Michael, then just do what you're itching to do. I am too fucken old to become anyone's pussycat. I am too fucken old to mince words or change my evil, loudmouthed ways. I write loud, LONG obnoxious posts & threads and enjoy being insulting. I enjoy using cuss words. I don't enjoy walking on eggshells. I don't enjoy modifying my natural inclinations and I don't have any intention of toning things down. Do it, Michael. You'll feel a great sense of relief. And, true to form, I will definitely not ask to be let back in nor will I create a new account and pretend to be someone else. If you don't, Michael, then I will carry on the same as usual. I will be me, the hammer and the nail.

By the way, no---no there aren't any forums that foster a toxic atmosphere nor condone dissent nor allow a peon to stand up to an admin or mod without being suspended or banned or fucked with via the editing of their posts and the locking down of their threads. You'd think there would be---but fuck no. Not a cunting admin or mod on this planet who doesn't take themselves and their "power" very seriously. It's about the closest they'll ever get to being a boss or king or "star". That power to BAN---it's just too good to resist. Much too fucken good to resist.

Ragging me for reading the transcript instead of listening to the podcast....Acting all shitty-toned because I chose an option you made available. If you don't want us to read the transcripts, then don't offer the cunting option!! Holy fuck!

And a guy who comes back to a forum after 8 years to spin long posts about how he is such a renegade and an outlaw and begs to be banned so he can prove some point about the nature of internet forums doesn't want to be a "star" or "boss"?

Please.

I'm not sure what mjp is waiting for, but I'm waiting for you to stop barking at the doorbell, lick your ass, go to your mat, circle it three times, go to sleep and dream about chasing jackrabbits for another eight years.

Danny Valdez...and he received a pretty good beating for being excited...
Actually, as you well know, he took a beating for being an imbecile. It wasn't just here, he proved himself to be an imbecile everywhere he went. He was sent by his publisher (who said he regretted publishing him and who will never publish him again) to do one reading and he demanded limousine service from the airport and from there went on to alienate the host of the reading and everyone he came into contact with. So it would appear that our initial impression of him was correct.

Sun Dog left him to twist in the wind with next to nothing in the way of advertising & marketing...
See above.

If my posts and my voice on the page truly turns your stomach, Michael...Ragging me for reading the transcript instead of listening to the podcast....Acting all shitty-toned because I chose an option you made available...
See, this is what I meant by "fly[ing] off the handle at every perceived insult." If "I know some people read the transcripts, though I'm not sure why" is my stomach being turned and ragging and shitty, I fear you've been nestled away in mother's bosom for too long.

That, or (as you've now made clear with your defense of Valdez) your intention from the beginning was to make a big stink over nothing, as you are, and be the martyr who gets stepped on by the evil forum people. But the stink isn't materializing the way you thought it would, so you're clumsily searching for ways to create the stink you want, to prove your point. Sorry no one is biting.

Jesus, that's sad, Brother Schenker.

You were one of the firsts here on this forum. I even remember your name and thought, wow, a name from the past.

And now the only thing you do is throwing around dull ranting walls of text that are barely readable and on top of that even Danny Valdez.

I mean, what the fuck. It's like some weird joke. But mostly it's only sad.

I believe Brother Schenker is probably scared of his own shadow... And living in Brother Valdez's shadow...

Brother Schenker said:
This is the only forum, in my 21 years on the internet, that I have not been banned from

I see. What a drag. I can understand your disappointment. Keep working at it and you might succeed some day.

The ammo will be hollow points.

I hope you don't move back, but if you do, a gun will not save you. You'll probably die a subnormal death, getting hit by a bus with your headphones on, falling off the subway ledge while responding to a Facebook post, or getting shocked to death sticking your tongue into an electrical socket. Your death will be meaningless unless your wallet has more than $10 in it when someone lifts it out of your faux leather jacket, while your eyes look helplessly into infinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back