• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

BSP Hardcover Buk books for sale (1 Viewer)

Before I start listing these books on ePay, I wanted to offer these ones to everyone on this site first.
If anyone's interested, please PM me.

All of these Bukowski books are hardcovers and BSP editions, and all have the Acetate DJs.
I dare say that all four of these are in 'near fine' to 'fine' condition, however, with that being said, it drives me nuts when people start throwing around that term when their books are in nothing but VG to lesser condition, so I have tried to be as fastidiously careful to detail as possible and have labeled them accordingly.

Screams From The Balcony:
2nd Printing, BSP, Hardcover
Condition: VG/VG
--faint scuffing to bottom edge of closed-end pages/Acetate contains minor wear/Solid copy nonetheless/tight binding
My price: $40

Septuagenarian Stew-Stories & Poems:
5th Printing, BSP, Hardcover
--faint scuffing to bottom edge of closed-end pages/top corners of Acetate contains rubbing and some crinkling/Solid copy w/tight binding
My Price: $40

Bone Palace Ballet:
1st Printing, BSP, Hardcover
--Boards VERY slightly cocked/Acetate contains faint, minimal wear/Aside from that, a very solid copy
My Price: $55

Play The Piano...:
9th Printing, BSP, Hardcover
--Bottom corners of book lightly bumped/Acetate contains very faint wear to bottom corners--
My Price: $45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back