• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bukowski Books for Sale (1 Viewer)

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
Hi,
Before I put these on ebay, I will offer them here. I have the following Bukowski books and broadsides that I would like to sell/trade.

BOOKS
1) The New Censorship - Paperback (1991) - Slight fading to top edge.
2) The People Look Like Flowers At Last - HB 1st (2007) - Mint
3) Mockingbird Wish Me Luck - HB later printing (1993) very good with postcard glued into the reverse of the cover and forged signature (I will stamp "forgery" across the signature to avoid any future confusion)
4) Run With The Hunted - HB 1st printing (1993) very good with xeroxed clippings fglued in throughout and forged signature (I will stamp "forgery" across the signature to avoid any future confusion)
5) Screams From The Balcony - HB 1st printing (1993) very good with postcard glued to the inside of the cover and forged signature (I will stamp "forgery" across the signature to avoid any future confusion)
6) Beerspit Night and Cursing - HB 1st printing DELUXE #'d (2001) MINT.
7) A New War - HB 1st #177 of 200. MINT

Broadsides
8) Self-Portrait of Inner Man - Thermographed broadside by X-Ray Book Co
9) Democracy - Letterpressed broadside from X-Ray Book Co. Some wear.
10) Be Cool, fool - Letterpressed broadside from X-Ray Book Co. MINT
11) same as #10, but unfolded. MINT
12) I Pour A Drink And toast Love - Postcard from BSP. MINT

Magazines
13) Wormwood Review #120 (1990). #34 of 70 and signed by Steve Richmond. Two poems from Buk

Videos
14) Bukowski at Belleview - official Black Sparrow release in clamshell box.
15) The Charles Bukowski Tapes - Lagoon Video. 2 tapes. Yellow clamshell.
16) Same as #15, but Video Collector edition (probably a bootleg)

The three books that were forged all were ones that were bought by me on ebay. Once I received them, it was VERY obvious that they were forged. I contacted the seller who guaranteed that he bought them from a reputable dealer, but oddly enough did not want them back to return for credit. I have always suspected that he was the forger. I will stapm the word "Forgery" across the signature in permanent ink, to avoid the possibility that these could some day get back into circulation.

If interested, please make a fair offer and most likely, I will take it. I'm pissed off at ebay and would rather not list them there, if I don't have to. I can be pm'd, or contacted at [email protected].

Thanks,
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back