• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bukowski first edition books (1 Viewer)

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
Hi,
These are offered here first. These are all 1st edition/first printing paperbacks. If there is no interest, I'll put them on ebay.

Bukowski/Purdy Letters - Paget Press 1983. Near fine. Just the slightest sunning to the spine. The binding smells like maple leaves. Cheapest abe copy $70. My price $35

You Get So Alone At Times That It Just Makes Sense. BSP 1986. Near fine. Just the slightest sunning to the spine. The binding smells like tan (I'm not even sure what that means). abe copies are $25 and $30 for poor copies. My price $20

Hot Water Music. BSP 1983. Near fine. Just the slightest is grubbiness to the spine from handling. The binding smells like Bidi cigarettes. No comparable abe copies are available. My price $20

Beerspit Night And Cursing. BSP 2001. Near fine. Just the slightest of sunning to the spine. The binding smells like lilacs. The lowest price on abe is $12.50. My price $10

Open All Night (THIS IS THE TRADE HARDCOVER 1/1000). BSP 2000. Book is near fine. The Acetate DJ has some wear. The binding smells like aluminum. The lowest abe price is $50. My price $30

These are later printings. They are all reading copies. All look nice, but will have some wear from reading. All of these bindings have a bookstore smell to them, for those of us that collect books by sniffing the bindings:

Ham on Rye (BSP - 1982 printing) $10
Factotum (BSP 1984 printing) $7
Love is a Dog From Hell (BSP 1982 printing) $7
Mockingbird Wish Me Luck (BSP 1980 printing) $5 some slight water damage
to the edge
Hot Water Music (BSP 1988 printing) $7
Hot Water Music (BSP 2001 printing) $5 sticker on reverse tearing back cover
Pulp (BSP 1997 printing). Wear to covers, but not too bad $6
The Captain Is Out To Lunch (ECCO Printing) $8

Just let me know and please add postage. I'll only charge what it costs to send these.

Thanks,
Bill

Bukowski/Purdy Letters - Paget Press 1983. Near fine. Just the slightest sunning to the spine. The binding smells like maple leaves. Cheapest abe copy $70. My price $35

I think this is a good opportunity to purchase this book.
On ebay they are $50 or higher and they don't show up quite often.
I also payed about $35 last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back